PDA

View Full Version : Who's the biggest enabler around?

Ignatow
09-11-2018, 06:03 PM
I say that it's the racially-confused Rachel Dolezal. Worked for NAACP or some shit organization, then got found out she wasn't really black, so niggers did what they always do, show her their appreciation by booting her out. I just don't know how it got programmed to think it was black.

Buck Simian
09-11-2018, 07:18 PM
I have known several coalburners who claim they are nigger. They have white parents yet since they mount niggers and have nigger babies that makes them nigger. And yes, they are right.

Cracka Jack
09-11-2018, 09:23 PM
Our feral government is the greatest nigger enabler of ALL TIME. And they've done it on your tax dollars.

SC Anemia
09-11-2018, 09:53 PM
I'm going with Cracka Jack on this one.

White Orchid
09-11-2018, 09:54 PM
our feral government is the greatest nigger enabler of all time. And they've done it on your tax dollars.

truth

Gallo
09-11-2018, 11:23 PM
Yes the government is responsible for feeding & breeding more niggers than any plantation owner in the good old days.

MineEvolved
09-14-2018, 09:17 AM
Our feral government is the greatest nigger enabler of ALL TIME. And they've done it on your tax dollars.

^^^This, sort of. I'd say it's a 3-way tie between the government, advertisers in EVERY form of the media, promoting interracial niggerlove and white incompetence, and our educational system, reinforcing the message every single day, while charging massive tuition in the form of loans from whom? The government.

Sheboon DeLuxe
09-14-2018, 09:40 AM
^^ All of the above.

Cat fur allergic
09-14-2018, 09:42 AM
Education brainwashes the morons, Media further brain washes the morons, Politicians who keeps pushing for more of these stupid morons via laws that feed/cloth/house them.

It's all of them.