PDA

View Full Version : Pre- Hurricane Looter Meeting

Master Sergeant
09-11-2018, 01:14 PM
I can't help but wonder how many Niggers are huddled in some rats nest section 8 nirvana are planning a post hurricane loot fest. While most humans are busy fortifying businesses, homes and tending to basic survival needs the Nigger doesn't give a shit. He doesn't own the crib he stays at, the hooptie he drives is behind payments on and Fema will feed him.

Buck Simian
09-11-2018, 04:27 PM

Ignatow
09-11-2018, 04:41 PM
You can bet niggers will loot when there's a respite in the storm. It's what they do! If they don't, they would have evolved from Australopithecus to Homo Erectus.

Monkeybash
09-11-2018, 06:06 PM
I can't help but wonder how many Niggers are huddled in some rats nest section 8 nirvana are planning a post hurricane loot fest. While most humans are busy fortifying businesses, homes and tending to basic survival needs the Nigger doesn't give a shit. He doesn't own the crib he stays at, the hooptie he drives is behind payments on and Fema will feed him.

Niggers really shouldn't be capitalized (unless at the beginning of a sentence like in this case).

Actually I wish there was something below lower case to use for them.

Chimpwhipper
09-11-2018, 06:54 PM
If they come to my neighborhood it will turn into a mass nigger funeral. My neighbors don't play

Whitey Ford
09-11-2018, 07:52 PM
https://i.imgur.com/NKkpjAE.jpg

Rape Ape
09-11-2018, 08:06 PM
https://i.imgur.com/NKkpjAE.jpg

:lmao Yet another photographically accurate depiction of the knee-grow. The National Guard should be on alert with orders to assist the Bat Fairy if necessary. Zero tolerance for looting and associated TNB! If niggers want to have a bongo party in their own niggernests, though, I'm OK with that. :lol

Master Sergeant
09-11-2018, 08:32 PM
I get the whole grammar part and I only capitalize Nigger to make it stand out more in the reworded story.

Buck Simian
09-11-2018, 08:49 PM
Oh and get ready for the blame Trump routine from the media. Somehow President Trump will be to blame for this hurricane. Rockfished niggers, Lack of aid being sent in to nigger areas, and of course Trump has some sort of hurricane machine that he can use to control the weather just like George Bush had. All of it will be his fault.

Cracka Jack
09-11-2018, 09:21 PM
EVERY business owner in the path of the storm needs to GO KOREAN!!! on the inevitable nigger looters.

(a reference to Korean store owner to the nigger rodney kang riots in L.A. for any newer Planters)

No prisoners....

Whitey Ford
09-12-2018, 03:51 AM
:lmao Yet another photographically accurate depiction of the knee-grow. The National Guard should be on alert with orders to assist the Bat Fairy if necessary. Zero tolerance for looting and associated TNB! If niggers want to have a bongo party in their own niggernests, though, I'm OK with that. :lol

A Wyatt cracks me up too with his uncanny and very insightful observations of the feral ape-like nigger mind. :melon
Here's another jewel he recently dropped on teh innernets.
https://i.imgur.com/5Ih8H5Q.jpg

Master Sergeant
09-12-2018, 06:59 AM
The area that the storm will impact reads like a glossary of TNB towns. Starting with Wilmington, Fayetteville and the Pee Dee is teaming with groids. If mass looting didn't occur in the path of the storm Niggers need to up their game.

SC Anemia
09-12-2018, 08:38 AM
Oh and get ready for the blame Trump routine from the media. Somehow President Trump will be to blame for this hurricane. Rockfished niggers, Lack of aid being sent in to nigger areas, and of course Trump has some sort of hurricane machine that he can use to control the weather just like George Bush had. All of it will be his fault.

Spot on maing! Every bit of this ^^^. Now we wait. :snack

Groid_Rage
09-12-2018, 08:46 AM
The nogs won't be looting. They would be rescuing stranded sneakers and flat screen TVs

Moolie Mook
09-12-2018, 11:54 AM
The nogs won't be looting. They would be rescuing stranded sneakers and flat screen TVs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUorpaXE8v4

Master Sergeant
09-12-2018, 01:13 PM
Niggers would walk past water and nutritious food to loot a C-store of pork skins, lotto tix, Newports and malted beverages.

MineEvolved
09-13-2018, 06:39 AM
Niggers would walk past water and nutritious food to loot a C-store of pork skins, lotto tix, Newports and malted beverages.

^^^^.....This.

Gallo
09-13-2018, 11:40 PM
:lol I didn't know A. Wyatt Mann was still doing his thing. That's great :lol

Whitey Ford
09-15-2018, 09:20 PM
Cue footage of nigger looters in..3..2..1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbYhskx6WwU

Breaking: Looters empty Family Dollar store in WIlmington NC after Florence hit.;
WILMINGTON, NC (WECT) -
Wilmington police were told by management of a Family Dollar to stand down after receiving reports of looting at the store Saturday afternoon.

Sandy
09-15-2018, 09:47 PM
That one at the end is an ass only a nigger would love. The way it bent over, she's probably had lots of practice with bucks. Hell, she's probably looting because her buck is too lazy to come out and loot.

Master Sergeant
09-16-2018, 12:15 AM
Just as predicted. Only Niggers would loot a store where the average price point is $2. If I was going to loot, it would be a Rolex dealer.