PDA

View Full Version : More proof there is no "making peace" with no niggers, only fighting them until they learn their place

Sandy
09-10-2018, 05:13 PM
Skinny white girl against a fatass sherilla, who wins? Of course the girl won, and this is exactly why niggers never fight 1v1. They need physical advantage a lot more than here to compete with a human's skills and reflexes.

If the girl had been alone, all the other niggers would have jumped in, but apparently there were enough YTs this time to make it more than a fair fight.

The Californian teen was seen repeatedly trying to make peace, saying: “Nobody wants to fight, no one wants to fight with you guys.”

However, footage shows the cheerleader then being attacked the bully, kick-starting a brutal row which was filmed by bystanders.

After the fight kicked off, the cheerleader managed to flip her opponent to the ground, get on top of the bully, and continue to pummel her.

Eventually, the bully walked away from the cheerleader, and bystanders dispersed.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7217169/cheerleader-batters-bully-who-punched-her-in-the-face-after-the-athlete-repeatedly-told-her-she-didnt-want-to-fight/

(video) https://twitter.com/sierrasprague/status/1038326223888297984

I would be proud to have her for a daughter. I nominate her for Honorary Chimper of the Year.

:whip

Ignatow
09-10-2018, 06:56 PM
Our human children, ideally, would learn MMA or some other martial art to defend themselves from niggershines. Just like that big gorilla Kimbo Slice, he was tough in YouTube fights, and scary to look at (well to be fair all nignogs are scary nonhuman turds), but against trained people, it gets KO'd or choked or arm barred.

Mushmouth
09-10-2018, 07:31 PM
Epic Cheerleader Chick..

Mushmouth
09-10-2018, 07:47 PM
:lol4969

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PztrikGWkSo

Sheboon DeLuxe
09-10-2018, 08:19 PM
The video of that prancing poser Billy Blanks, the "Tae Bo master," getting KOed in under 5 seconds in the MMA ring is hilarious. They think they're so tough, but they don't last long.

SC Anemia
09-10-2018, 08:20 PM
Great take-down, excellent ground & pound. This one made my evening!
How you like DAT SHIT, LaQeeffa? Ah hahahahaha

:rofl

Gallo
09-10-2018, 08:21 PM
So...

How long will it be before this girl's house is burned down or receives a drive by shooting?

SC Anemia
09-10-2018, 08:22 PM
The video of that prancing poser Billy Blanks, the "Tae Bo master," getting KOed in under 5 seconds in the MMA ring is hilarious. They think they're so tough, but they don't last long.

Off to IdiotTube to find that one. I didn't know that took place. Thanks Sheboon !

Ignatow
09-11-2018, 01:31 AM

Billy Blanks, now that's a nigger name I haven't heard in a while. Damn boy fooled a lot of people with his shit. He lives in the same city as Dr. Dre, another gangsta nigga who I can't believe got richer when his silly Beats was bought by Apple. Marsha Clark lives close by.

MineEvolved
09-13-2018, 06:30 AM
The entire message there is somewhat muted by all the niggerlove that was clearly taking place to begin with...

Chimpwhipper
09-14-2018, 08:19 AM
Niggers don't "belong" anywhere but Africa or at the end of a rope.