PDA

View Full Version : Cartoon of Sheboon Williams Tantrum Goes Viral

Unregistered
09-10-2018, 11:05 AM
Typical nigger behavior y'all!

I couldn't resist sharing this remarkable work of art. Make sure you all give the cartoonist plenty of praise for accuracy!

http://i63.tinypic.com/fyebuc.jpg

MineEvolved
09-10-2018, 11:07 AM
The artist got the dimensions right...this should be in the Louvre.

Boy
09-10-2018, 11:52 AM
I saw the actual footage of the sherilla's cat 5 chimpout :lol

SC Anemia
09-10-2018, 01:04 PM
That about sums it up. I saw the tantrum for the first time on this mornings news.

The wildebeest broke the racket like it was paper mache' oh...and then got fined something like 17k.

The Associated Press reported on Sunday that Williams was fined a total of $17,000 by the tournament referee's office on three code violations: "$10,000 for 'verbal abuse' of chair umpire*Carlos Ramos, $4,000 for being warned for coaching, and $3,000 for breaking her racket."

:whip :whip :whip

White Orchid
09-10-2018, 02:58 PM
What's really amusing is the nigger beasts are trying to get it taken down for being RAYYYYYYYYCIST.

Did these shit stains forget the same was done to John McEnroe some years back? Oh wait, he was a human

Rape Ape
09-10-2018, 05:09 PM
:lmao That's A. Wyatt Mann level work there. We need more artists like this.

It must have been all of the (natural) testosterone coursing through that transvestite buck's tarlike black blood.

Unregistered
09-10-2018, 07:48 PM
That’s a Tarcoon.

SC Anemia
09-10-2018, 08:14 PM
What's really amusing is the nigger beasts are trying to get it taken down for being RAYYYYYYYYCIST.

Did these shit stains forget the same was done to John McEnroe some years back? Oh wait, he was a human

Off topic but A+ on the avatar. I actually did laugh out loud. Good one! :lol

Blue-Gum
09-10-2018, 09:38 PM
I saw a sound byte of the actual chimpout....the nigger monkey was yelling at the umpire and then slammed its racquet down and bent it up destroying it...stinking nigger, the dirty nigger baboon got beat by a younger light-skinned nigger; half jap..half Haitian voodoo nigger....lol

Ignatow
09-11-2018, 12:50 PM
I've never seen Steffi Graf do such vile actions. Then again only niggers do chimpouts. This is an instant classic of a negroid chimpout. Cheating negress.

Unregistered
09-12-2018, 05:09 AM
There’s no way that thing isn’t at least three quarters Sasquatch. It must have been bred in some secret lab somewhere. No self-respecting ‘squatch would ever pork a nigger. It’s possible some random Bigfoot stumbled across some bodily fluids left over from the Tuskegee syphilis experiment or something, I suppose. But that thing is one fucked up genetic mutant alright.