PDA

View Full Version : Another member from CO checking in

xcyrsist
09-10-2018, 12:45 AM
Hi y’all...

Originally was on Chimpout...but unfortunately got side tracked due to life issues (..I have a quite a few health issues that have popped up over the years. Sadly I’m looking at yet another surgery in a few weeks). Other than that ~ managed to find a decent paying job...Only thing though ~ it’s a doctors office that has is mostly made up of nigger clientele with the occasional coal burner/oil drillers. Two of my coworkers are liberal nigger lovers (yuck). My other coworker is actually pretty decent - tells it like it is and doesn’t take any shit from the niggers. So many coontacts ~ but the one that stands out... some sheboon got upset cause she had to wait to see the doctor. Well, long story short - the shitskin decided to urinate on the chair in the waiting room (and again while waiting to get lab work done). Unfortunately I was the last one this shitskin had to see....needless to say, it took all my will power not to toss it out on its ass. While my coworkers were kissing the boons ass ~ I had no part of it. True I was hired to work there....but no where in my job description does it say that I have to clean up nigger excretement.

Looking forward to reading the forums again ~ nice to know I’m not alone. Plus it’ll keep me sane when dealing with my coworkers.

Anyways.....took me a while to find the new site ~ but glad I finally did.

xcyrsist

UpYoursNigger
09-10-2018, 12:51 AM
Welcome!!!

xcyrsist
09-10-2018, 02:23 AM
Thanks...

I see quite a few familiar names.

Ignatow
09-10-2018, 05:12 AM
Welcome. I too came from CO and happy to have found this site.

Mushmouth
09-10-2018, 07:21 AM
:welcome

Ebonics
09-10-2018, 08:26 AM
Welcome aboard.

SC Anemia
09-10-2018, 10:54 AM
Glad you found us, welcome!

xcyrsist
09-10-2018, 03:43 PM
:D thank you all for the warm welcome ~ it’s so nice to be back.

Rape Ape
09-10-2018, 05:13 PM
Welcome back. I miss the old Chimpout days. Lots of fond memories of giving niggers all the ridicule and derision they richly deserve. And I liked the "prison" theming. :lol

Now grab a whip and remind Toby of his name. :lol

:whip

NiggerHater
09-10-2018, 06:33 PM
Welcome back, I remember you from CO...:thumb

Sheboon DeLuxe
09-10-2018, 08:29 PM
Welcome to the Plantation. :welcome

NotThatGuy
09-11-2018, 11:12 AM
Welcome home, come in, sit down and relax.