PDA

View Full Version : Kerrion And Shaniyah Loot More Than 50 Cars

Master Sergeant
09-08-2018, 10:41 AM
https://www.thestate.com/news/local/crime/article217869685.html

Four Lexington County Nigger cocksuckers were arrested after officials say they broke in to more than 50 cars to steal things ranging from guns to prescription medications.

Kerrion Daquan Feagins, 17, and Shaniyah Raven Riley, 18,were each charged with 11 counts of theft from a motor vehicle, three counts of auto tampering, 14 counts of criminal conspiracy and financial transaction credit card fraud, according to the statement.

Two unnamed juveniles — boys age 15 and 16 — were also charged for the break-ins, according to the statement.

On Aug. 19, the four black bastards took items from cars across six Lexington neighborhoods. From unlocked cars, the teens collected several handguns, a hunting rifle, credit cards, sunglasses, purses, wallets, prescription pills and phones.

After the break-ins, the teens used stolen credit cards to make purchases at a Columbia Nigg-mart.

Feagins was arrested Aug. 29, and taken to the Lexington County Detention Center, according to the statement. He was given a bond of $29,000 and will have to wear a GPS bracelet when released.

Riley was arrested Wednesday and taken to the detention center, where she was given a bond of $70,762.

Rape Ape
09-08-2018, 06:12 PM
Sounds like par for the course for a bunch of niggers. If niggers aren't in prison or D.N.S. you can bet this is the type of thing they are doing.

Master Sergeant
09-09-2018, 07:32 PM
17 and 18, right on target and progressing towards, muh-dikk, robbery and eventually murder.

Sheboon DeLuxe
09-09-2018, 07:44 PM
What sort of idiot leaves valuables, especially guns, in his car? My car sits empty and unlocked at night. Nothing in it to steal, no need to lock it.

Master Sergeant
09-10-2018, 09:45 AM
I always leave my truck unlocked that way they dont have to break windows and jack up my lock. I keep nothing in there worth stealing especially for a groid.