PDA

View Full Version : Dallas PD Officer Batwings a Nigger by Mistake

SC Anemia
09-07-2018, 08:50 PM
I'm not sure where to post this one.

There's not much information on this yet but apparently a female Dallas police officer came home from work and found a nigger in her apartment. She batwinged it on the spot then Ooopsie, wrong apartment. It wasn't hers and the ape actually lived there.

After her shift ended Thursday night, the officer mistakenly entered the wrong apartment, Dallas Police Chief Renee Hall told reporters on Friday afternoon. The man who lived there — identified as 26-year-old Botham Shem Jean — was home when the officer entered; while it's unclear exactly what happened between Jean and the officer, Hall said, the officer fired her weapon.

:traybat

Maybe she was just tired and mistook his apartment for hers. Either way, if I walked into my house and found a spook inside, that's exactly what would happen.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2018/09/07/police-officer-walked-into-mans-home-mistaking-it-her-own-killed-him-police-say/

Cracka Jack
09-07-2018, 09:00 PM
These things happen...... She obviously needs a couple months paid leave, and maybe a trip to somewhere really nice... all expenses paid. Surely she deserves that for the trauma this has caused her.

Edit: BTW, WaPo commenters are a bunch of nigger loving cunts. Every bit as bad as NYT cunt commenters. Hope they all achieve maximum diversity in the most excruciating manner possible.

Cracka Jack
09-07-2018, 09:11 PM
I'm not buying this one, she was mudsharking it or something and caught the buck muh dikking an even fatter white bitch. The mistaken apartment is an excuse. I'm not complaining about a jig getting Zimm'd, but this one doesn't add up.

Let me run the BS flag up the pole.

:bullmeter

Wisdom like this is why you are an Admin YT! Hat's off to you Sir!! :thumb

100% Not A Nigger
09-07-2018, 10:58 PM
I'm not buying this one, she was mudsharking it or something and caught the buck muh dikking an even fatter white bitch. The mistaken apartment is an excuse. I'm not complaining about a jig getting Zimm'd, but this one doesn't add up.

Let me run the BS flag up the pole.

:bullmeter

I'm inclined to agree. She had to have known him.

SC Anemia
09-08-2018, 12:22 AM
I'm not buying this one, she was mudsharking it or something and caught the buck muh dikking an even fatter white bitch.

Hmmm, maybe. I guess you have to wonder how she got into the bucks apt.

Coming home from work, you'd think she'd have her keys in hand as any sane person would have locked the door on the way out. Sounds awful sketchy, good call YT.

Rape Ape
09-08-2018, 04:33 AM
I concur with previous posts:
:mudshark

animal mother
09-08-2018, 08:27 AM
The Dallas PD looks like its totally fuxated with niggers, including the "chief". How do we know the "officer" involved wasn't just another nigger? No name or photos in the story.

Buck Simian
09-08-2018, 08:35 AM
I know you go to some neighborhoods and all the apartments look identical one after the next. But come on, something is not right here. There always are slight variations to neighboring apartments, especially when you open the door and see a houseful of furniture that is not yours.

How did she get in the door? Was it unlocked? If you lived alone and came home to find your door unlocked wouldn't that raise concern? Wouldn't that maybe make you doublecheck your surroundings to make certain you were at the right place? Did she just go barging in with her gun drawn, ready to shoot anyone or anything?

What am I getting at? Either something was going on in between these two which led her to enter his apartment. (mudsharking) For some reason or another her gun went off. Or she just is the most inept person on the planet and another fine example of how quotas are putting people in jobs that they have no qualifications for.

Yes, it was a nigger so no fucking loss there. But if this went down as she claims well it could have very well been a white person. Maybe a white child.

Rape Ape
09-08-2018, 05:10 PM
The Dallas PD looks like its totally fuxated with niggers, including the "chief". How do we know the "officer" involved wasn't just another nigger? No name or photos in the story.

Good point. It might not have been mudsharkery. It might have just been plain old TNB.

Cracka Jack
09-08-2018, 06:42 PM
Good point. It might not have been mudsharkery. It might have just been plain old TNB.

The Washington Compost printed the article. Therefore the cop was not a sow.

SC Anemia
09-08-2018, 08:50 PM
Confirmed "female caucasian", no other info.

Cracka Jack
09-08-2018, 10:00 PM
Further, (as if any of you need this explained... :lol ). If the officer is a burner, the story will be memory holed.

Boy
09-09-2018, 12:31 PM
A mudshark offing her pet buck, For some reason I fail to see the downside of this :lol

SC Anemia
09-09-2018, 01:42 PM
A mudshark offing her pet buck, For some reason I fail to see the downside of this :lol

I'm afraid there is one amigo.

Namely this nigger:

This amberlamps chaser has got its paws on more shit than Crump.

S. Lee Merritt. The civil rights attorney, 35, has represented several families broken by relatives’ deaths at the hands of law enforcement over the last five years, the Dallas News reported. He has vowed to fight for justice and confirmed his commitment to that mission with each case — many of which have made national headlines.

When the family of 15-year-old Jordan Edwards, the Balch Springs, Texas police shooting victim, began their battle against the police last April, they called Merritt. When father Diante Yarber was fatally shot by police in a Walmart parking lot in Barstow, California on April 5, relatives turned to Merritt, who devised a “justice” action plan. When other victims of violence, including a woman who fought R.Kelly over abuse and DeAndre Harris who was beaten with pipes after the Charlottesville “Unite The Right” rally last August, needed help, Merritt stepped up.

Now, with the fatal police shooting of 17-year-old Antwon Rose who was killed without warning in East Pittsburgh on Tuesday (June 19), Merritt has a renewed focus on justice.

You better believe this nigger and the fambly of the dead one will cost the City of Dallas a small fortune. This one's going to be a slam-dunk.

https://newsone.com/3813424/lee-merritt-antwon-rose-civil-rights-attorney/

Boy
09-09-2018, 02:30 PM
Still don't see the downside, another dead buck that can't breed, rape, rob or be a social leach (like they all are)

Hopefully the just will award the sow $4.00 dollars like they in this case A man was shot and killed by police. A jury gave his family $4 dollars :lol (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2018/06/02/a-man-was-shot-and-killed-by-police-a-jury-gave-his-family-4/?utm_term=.8d458b121c8d)

Buck Simian
09-10-2018, 12:30 AM
Still don't see the downside, another dead buck that can't breed, rape, rob or be a social leach (like they all are)

Hopefully the just will award the sow $4.00 dollars like they in this case A man was shot and killed by police. A jury gave his family $4 dollars :lol (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2018/06/02/a-man-was-shot-and-killed-by-police-a-jury-gave-his-family-4/?utm_term=.8d458b121c8d)

$4 for a dead nigger? What a rip-off.

Boy
09-10-2018, 10:55 AM
$4 for a dead nigger? What a rip-off.

If you read the saga, you will see the judge decision and after attorney fees, the niggers ended up owning money :lmao

Adjusting for the blame the jury placed on Mascara, the family would receive only 1 percent of the $4, or 4 cents, said John Phillips, who represents Hill’s mother, Viola Bryant.

IMO... It was worth the price of a round.....

Plus they owe attorney fess as well, good luck collecting that from the niggers fambly :lol