PDA

View Full Version : Classic Dindu Nuffin, Nyquan Takes A Taser Ride

Master Sergeant
09-07-2018, 12:24 PM
https://www.wsav.com/investigates/crime-safety/only-on-3-hear-from-the-student-tased-by-a-school-resource-officer/1417857572

A 17-year-old Nigger bastard in a viral video explains the moment a school resource officer tased him.

"I was kinda shocked, but at the same time I was like why?" Nyquan Jones told News 3 in an exclusive interview.

The Effingham County Sheriff's Office (ECSO) says it all started when Jones made a threatening gesture at a school resource officer.

But Jones says it was a friendly gesture aimed at a nearby group of students.

Police say the student refused to comply with the officer when he repeatedly asked him to go to an administrator's office.

"The deputy utilized both verbal and visual commands for approximately 30 seconds. This included seven attempts to persuade Jones to follow him to the administrator's office," ECSO said in a statement last week.

But Jones says the officer's instructions were not clear.

"I didn't know where I was going. If he would have said you're going to the office, I would have went. I just needed an explanation for where I was going. Simple as that," said Jones.

When verbal commands did not work, the officer used physical force and then his taser.

"I was shocked," said Jones.

The teen spent two nights behind bars. But he says the worst part is his expulsion from all Effingham County schools.

"Where am I going to go to school at? I still need an education to try to better myself. I'm really trying to put this in the past," he said.

News 3 reached out to ESCO and the Effingham County School District for a comment. They did not want to comment further.

Jones is charged with disorderly conduct, obstruction of a law enforcement officer and disrupting a public school.

ESCO and the school district continue to investigate.

AfungusamongUs
09-07-2018, 01:27 PM
"I was shocked!". No shit, nigger! That's the point of a taser. Lol

Master Sergeant
09-07-2018, 02:53 PM
All of a sudden he's a member of the Mensa Society and is all concerned about his grades and his future. I'll bet this ape has been studying TNB since his arrest and could care less about his grades.

Rape Ape
09-07-2018, 04:14 PM
Let's see.. When an adult tells you to go to the Principal's Office, you go. It used to be that outright defiance would get you more than a few swats to the ass with a big ventilated paddle or a birch cane. Maybe we need to go back to those days. A leather strap doesn't need batteries.

I was also told in no uncertain terms that anything I got at school would be nothing compared to the ass whipping I'd get when I got home. I turned out OK. I mean, I hate niggers like any normal well adjusted person. :lol

Ignatow
09-07-2018, 06:04 PM
Well guess who coddles these niggers and view them as angels? No discipline = no progress. Nyquan? Dindu nuffin and trying to improve yourself? Nigger please.

Cracka Jack
09-07-2018, 06:44 PM
"School resource officer"???? Needs to carry a tazer????

FLUSH THE MOTHER FUCKING NIGGERS OUT OF THE SYSTEM AND TAKE THE FUCKING COUNTRY BACK BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!!!!!

I'm gonna log off for a while........