PDA

View Full Version : Beta Cuck 101 - The Ivory Tower Man

MineEvolved
05-13-2017, 04:04 AM
THIS, folks. This. What a good article, and to me, a synopsis of everything that's wrong in the world.

The Ivory Tower Man is weak. Not necessarily weak in charisma, but in body almost assuredly. He is not necessarily fat as he often eats healthy because he is intent on maximizing his utopian duration. He may exercise because his doctor says it will add years, but he does not lift heavy things. He may jog while wearing a special running shirt that won’t chafe his nipples or play tennis while wearing white shorts, but he does not dead lift, squat or do pullups. He has no strength. He does not fight. He does not do MMA or Box. He has never been punched in the face; except maybe as a kid when the grade school bully roughed him up. Of course, the bully was swiftly disciplined by the State after the incident and Ivory Tower Man was told that violence is never the answer. Therefore, what role does individual strength play in his world?

Ivory Tower Man would not dare to maximize his biological tendency towards being strong. That is apparently an aptitude that should be buried in shame, not actually developed and celebrated. What is this, the middle ages? The fact that he might be asked by a female to open a jar on occasion is simply a topic of laughter. But how strong do you have to be to type emails or use the coffee machine? Only the State needs strength, not the Ivory Tower Man himself.

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/05/the_ivory_tower_man_why_academia_hates_guns.html

Cracka Jack
05-13-2017, 09:19 AM
Very good article.

Gallo
05-13-2017, 01:35 PM
Well, my fellow barbarians who remain unenlightened, you crude admirers of the Spartans and the American Minuteman, you intellectually stunted creatures who lift heavy things, you that would never get into the boxcar without fighting to the end, you that think you should protect your own tower instead of relying on the State to do so, I tell you this: when it all comes crashing down, and history suggests that it again will, the Ivory Tower Man will be good at only one thing: being in the way.

I can't wait.