PDA

View Full Version : This is the billionth time the nigger mail person put my mail on my stairs.

Cat fur allergic
09-06-2018, 12:30 AM
Some how lazy ass nigger can't find mailbox. I finally decided to order a sign to say where mailbox is. I hope to the gods the damn niggers stop putting my mail on the damn stair case! signs cost me lol over 40 bucks shipping and taxes. What rip off but it just drives me insane my mail and boxes from internet orders end up on the stairs~~ My mail box is huge so they can drop boxes inside.

Sheboon DeLuxe
09-06-2018, 09:24 AM
It's amazing how fast and responsive the USPS is here in Utah. Of course, we have very few niggers...yet.

SC Anemia
09-06-2018, 11:44 AM
I think you could paint it neon, illuminate it with a strobe light and paint directions on a billboard and a nigger would still miss it.

I'm assuming you've already called your local postmaster?

animal mother
09-06-2018, 12:16 PM
I can't begin to innumerate the amount of times the sheboon that attempts to deliver my mail has fucked it up. Wrong mail, my mail delivered to the wrong address, mail in the gutter by the mail box, etc.
I axed about it and of course dindu nuffins, it was the sorting people or the other mail person who was the culprit. Fuck it, if I piss it off I'll never see my mail again.

Boy
09-06-2018, 01:18 PM
Maybe you need to lure the nigger toward your mailbox, may I suggest a few well placed chiggun wangs :lol

NotThatGuy
09-06-2018, 04:51 PM
Place I used to live at, we had a nigger mail woman. She would constantly screw up our mail. There were seriously four houses on the cul-de-sac and it was too complicated for her. When I first moved there, even though we all had our own individual mailboxes with our addresses on them, she would just shove everyones mail into one box and go on her happy way. It was like roulette to see who got everyone's mail. We called, complained, sow said she din' do nuffin'. After that, it was like she would just shuffle all our mail together and throw 3-5 pieces in our mailboxes. So once again, we complained. She din' do nuffin' and finally, we got a competent older lady who did our mail. Apparently, we were not the only ones making complaints.

Rape Ape
09-06-2018, 05:51 PM
Some how lazy ass nigger can't find mailbox. I finally decided to order a sign to say where mailbox is. I hope to the gods the damn niggers stop putting my mail on the damn stair case! signs cost me lol over 40 bucks shipping and taxes. What rip off but it just drives me insane my mail and boxes from internet orders end up on the stairs~~ My mail box is huge so they can drop boxes inside.

The sign will have to be in pictures. Niggers can't read.

Cracka Jack
09-06-2018, 07:28 PM
Sort of related....

Back in '98 I went to school for Data Networking / Administration. There was a nigger in the class who had flunked out of the USPS. They (we) were paying it's tuition to attend the school. Let that sink in...... A nigger who couldn't read an address and stick some papers in a box was being sent -- at taxpayers expense, to be taught IP addressing, TCPIP networking protocols, and data security protocols. Needless to say, the nigger fell behind immediately. Eager to not loose the tuition, the instructor arranged tutoring for the nigger in the AM, before the regular class began...... The nigger was a no show for tutoring.

Then the instructor was taking class time to trying and bring the nigger up to speed. This went on for about 2 days. I approached the instructor (who was also a director of the school) and stated flat out, "I do not appreciate having class held up for someone who clearly has no business being here, while I'm paying $25/hr OUT OF MY OWN POCKET for this course!!"

The special accommodations for the nigger ended immediately, but by some miracle, it managed to complete the course. I bumped into it about a year later walking into the business where I was working. It informed me that it beez a Eunuchs abmimistrabor.

(I suffer Postal nigger syndrome here also. Usually they are gone after a few weeks...)

zagnut
09-06-2018, 10:37 PM
I had a nigger bitch that was doing the same thing because I fly a confederate battle flag underneath old glory. I went to the post office 2 times to meet with the postmaster. First time he was a no show. Second time you could see the "I don't give a fuck / crickets attitude," while I bitched. Being retired I started dumping the security system video catching the bitch in action. I got a couple of videos of the bird flipped at the house and other intentional things to try and make my life miserable. They all fitted quite easily on one DVD which I sent to the postmaster general in DC. It took a WHILE but I finally got a letter the local post master saying he would love to meet with me at my convenience. I hit the right nerve because this time he was most attentive. The nigger bitch was history, "moved somewhere to make another person miserable; Govt doesn't fire anyone without major grief from the SEIU so they act like Catholic Bishops/Cardinals or the Pope and move them to fuck another." I didn't care because the white guy I have now is good, REAL GOOD. He is friendly and makes sure anything looking important gets hand delivered or placed where I can find it and not the dumpster divers roaming the neighbor hood. Pictures seem to get their attention if you follow with documentation and a paper trail describing the events. Or it could be the case I got lucky.

Cat fur allergic
09-08-2018, 05:21 AM
I had dozens of times gone to post office. Problem is when my normal human guy isn't delivering. Niggers get his route or when he is busy. Also packages come from different post office. I get my normal guy some hispanic/indian/chinese dude, they ring bell. But if I get niggger or Indian guy I'm screwed. They pretend my address doesn't exist at all. I'll get a note on the computer says address doesn't exist.

I get my regular mail and boxes from here. https://www.yelp.com/biz/usps-astoria When normal guys are busy. I get second rate guys who just put that shit on my stairs or don't bother to deliver at all.

I get sometimes packages from here https://www.yelp.com/biz/us-post-office-long-island-city-2 This one is the worst. They'll claim no such address.

Buck Simian
09-23-2018, 07:29 AM
One thing nigger postal carriers make certain of is that you get your bills on time. They never lose those. Pay your bills YT! :lol