PDA

View Full Version : China Moves to Hoodwink African Retards Out of Their Resources

Unregistered
09-04-2018, 06:11 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/china-raises-fears-apos-colonialism-173840507.html

Chinese President Xi Jinping on Monday pledged $60 billion in financing for projects in Africa in the form of assistance, investment and loans, as China furthers efforts to link the continent's economic prospects to its own.
[...]
African nations are often happy to accept China's offers that come without demands for safeguards against corruption, waste and environmental damage.

----

The mineral resources are collateral.
The jigs are happy to buy shiny things.
When they default on the loans, China takes the collateral.

Like candy from a baby.

From the article comments:

"The problem is the people. I worked for two years in the Cameroons. I had a good job and enough money. In all that time, not one native said to me, how can I get a good job and earn money. Hundreds of them said, you have money, you should GIVE me some."

Cracka Jack
09-04-2018, 06:38 PM
Chinese loan sharks beez rayciss! :lol

Rape Ape
09-04-2018, 06:59 PM
Niggers don't need land or resources. They're animals. Chuck them back in the jungle with the rest of the apes.

Whitewheat
09-04-2018, 07:23 PM
I am surprised China has not already made a move on Apefrica because they need real estate and who is going to stop them if they do?
Us?
I don't think so.
Pakistan & INDIA may want a slice too.

Unregistered
09-05-2018, 05:24 PM
Saw this coming a few years ago, but stalled due to their recession. They were sending huge hospital ships there, and boating the nogs out for free dental/eyeglasses.
It will be tough to tame them, but unlike Dutch, Germ, Engrish, don't care what the world media says about laying down the whip (or 50cal suppression rounds).

Unregistered
09-10-2018, 03:12 PM
Zambia is reportedly in talks with China over a possible takeover of the country's electricity company, ZEWASCO, after defaulting on loan repayment.

https://www.pulselive.co.ke/bi/finance/china-to-take-over-zambias-power-firm-over-loan-default-id8826502.html

Unregistered
09-12-2018, 04:22 PM
https://www.businessinsider.co.za/the-new-coal-power-station-in-limpopo-will-only-be-used-by-the-chinese-heres-why-its-an-irrational-project-2018-9

BUSINESS INSIDER | BUSINESS
The new coal power station in Limpopo will only be used by the Chinese – here’s why it’s an ‘irrational’ project
Helena Wasserman , Business Insider SA
Sep 11, 2018, 06:35 PM

There has been some confusion in the energy industry this past week after the announcement that a new coal-powered power plant is planned for Limpopo. According to reports, President Cyril Ramaphosa inked a deal with the Chinese to build a new 4,600-megawatt coal power station during his visit to that country.

This came as a shock, as the brand-new Integrated Resource Plan (IRP) does not include any new coal-fired power plants. It has since emerged that the planned new power plant, called the “Power China International Energy Project”, won’t produce electricity for South African households and business – it will only be used for a massive new Chinese-controlled industrial park.

Blue-Gum
09-12-2018, 09:11 PM
Niggers whine and complain wherever they are.....even in their own countries; isn't it huge that NO nigger country at anytime in history ( somebody chime in if I'm incorrect) has ever progressed past chucking spears and having sex with monkeys? I can't think of ANY industriation, no manufacturing....nothing, niggers are evolving in reverse...sure you have a handful of magic niggers around the world, otherwise niggers don't produce anything viable, all the nigger animal does is blame everyone else for their being a Total Failure as a species...

MineEvolved
09-13-2018, 06:34 AM
60 billion flushed. China coulda bought the whole place for a few lions’ skins and some Haitian dirt cookies.

Unregistered
09-13-2018, 04:35 PM
Compared to the resources being acquired, $60 billion is not a lot of money. If, if, African sloth, idiocy and violence does not win again. If.

For some time, Africa's anti-colonial defense has effectively been to keep
the place such an out of control, undesirable shithole that nobody would want anything to do with it.

China now says, "hold my beer."

We shall see. They appear to be prepared to ultimately take more extreme measures than the Europeans ever did. They did after all, crush several thousand of their own people with tanks in downtown Beijing, for holding a rude demonstration. They will be subtle, until they decide it's time not to be.

Unregistered
09-13-2018, 10:48 PM
CHICOMs have a seat on the UN Security Council. Any nigger complaints that actually make it into the UNSC will be vetoed by Beijing.