PDA

View Full Version : Spent a hour at the local Childrens Hospital

Buck Simian
09-02-2018, 11:05 PM
Drove my niece there while her mom was at work. Nothing major-damn girls think they have to run to the doctor everytime they fart. Teenage drama you know. Regardless I sit there in the lobby with her, they take her on back. Shes a big girl so I wait out in the lobby and count the cockroaches. Dozens of little nigger shitlets scurrying around on the floor. Screaming, throwing things, yanking toys away from the few white kids that were there, muhdikking one another. Well I made that part up but it probably was happening. These niglets did not seem sick. They probably were just trying to score some pain pills. 400 pound breeding sows yacking on their cell phones and not paying any attention to these kids. The staff looking overwhelmed. Luckily my sister showed up after about a hour and I split.
How do they do it? People working in the medical field? How do they deal with those savages? No wonder doctors make so much money.

Ignatow
09-05-2018, 04:20 PM
Could you imagine nurses, aides, and other help staff having to use a crane to lift a 400 lb. sow off the bed so they can clean up the sick shit it let out? No hazard pay can make me work in such a field. Humans you can feel compassion. Niggers, hate.

zagnut
09-06-2018, 11:16 PM
They get like parents and they tune it out. You also know they stage their defenses behind those desks. The person you need to see is right there but you have to go to 5 other people first and it is designed that way. Get pissed and they bounce you everywhere delaying the time to get to that person if at all that day.