PDA

View Full Version : Q'Shwan And Bassim Get Some Gibs

Master Sergeant
09-01-2018, 02:39 PM
https://www.independenttribune.com/news/two-arrested-in-convenience-store-robberies/article_f6c56b56-ad5d-11e8-b23e-fbb1be839d35.html#tncms-source=block-behavioral

Police have made two arrests in robberies of convenience stores that occurred earlier this week.

On Tuesday, Aug. 21 at 9:30 p.m. the Speedway Express Mart (Exxon), located at 4521 Morehead Road was robbed at gunpoint by three Nigger Bucks. The Niggers arrived and left in a silver sedan.

Several hours later on Wednesday, Aug. 22 at 2:33 a.m. the Circle K, located at 8501 Concord Mills Blvd. was robbed by the same group of Niggers. The three Nigger Bucks entered the store displaying a handgun and demanded Gibs.

Ishmeel Q’Shwan Chapman, 16, and Bassim Davenport, 17, have been arrested in the case and charged with two counts of robbery with a dangerous weapon. The teenagers are currently in the Mecklenburg County Jail.

Buck Simian
09-02-2018, 04:28 AM
Ishmeel Q’Shwan Chapman, 16, and Bassim Davenport, 17, have been arrested in the case and charged with two counts of robbery with a dangerous weapon.

That's strange, when I was 16-17 I spent my free time hanging out at the local video game arcade and trying to meet up with my girlfriend to go to the movies or something. I guess there was something wrong with me.

SC Anemia
09-02-2018, 06:23 PM
That's strange, when I was 16-17 I spent my free time hanging out at the local video game arcade and trying to meet up with my girlfriend to go to the movies or something. I guess there was something wrong with me.

I know right? When I was 17, I joined the Marine Corps when instead I could have been robbing Circle K's.

Master Sergeant
09-02-2018, 11:38 PM
I know right? When I was 17, I joined the Marine Corps when instead I could have been robbing Circle K's.

I was 18 when I joined. Just think of all the robbing, muh-dikking, crack slinging, gangland activity I missed out on.