PDA

View Full Version : Soldier Specializes In Muh-Dikk

Master Sergeant
09-01-2018, 01:29 PM
http://www.fayobserver.com/news/20180830/soldier-charged-with-second-degree-rape

A Fort Bragg Nigger soldier is accused of forcing a woman to have sex with him.

David Pernell Robinson II, 24, was charged Thursday with second-degree forcible MUH-DIKK.

The alleged muh-dikkery happened June 24, but no other information was given.

Bail was set at $50,000.

100% Not A Nigger
09-01-2018, 04:33 PM
Sounds like emmit till's sperm donor.

Sandy
09-01-2018, 05:46 PM
Niggers have effectively declared war on human civilization, so I say to treat it as an enemy combatant. Military tribunal and firing squad afterward.

Buck Simian
09-02-2018, 04:20 AM
The alleged rape happened June 24, but no other information was given.

I can give you more information. He's a NIGGER. That's all you need to know.

SC Anemia
09-02-2018, 06:29 PM
The US Army has become a repository for mudsharks, lesbians, uppity niggresses and bucks who manage to get conduct and dope waivers.

According to data obtained by The Associated Press, nearly one-third of all the waivers granted by the Army in the first six months of this fiscal year were for conduct and drug problems, mainly involving marijuana use. That number is significantly higher than the other three military services, and represents a steady increase over the past three years.

https://www.armytimes.com/news/your-army/2018/08/01/army-using-drug-waivers-bonuses-to-fill-ranks/

Ignatow
09-02-2018, 09:18 PM
I can give you more information. He's a NIGGER. That's all you need to know.
What an ugly nigger, but then again they are a most foul and ugly race. All of them. Would be nice if their gorilla DNA was removed from the human gene pool.

DR Spook
09-02-2018, 10:33 PM
Thank God I'm retired. The military is completely fuxated

Buck Simian
09-02-2018, 10:54 PM
There was a time when I always recommended to younger guys getting out of high school to maybe check into the military. Now I don't think that maybe it is that good of a idea.

Master Sergeant
09-02-2018, 11:40 PM
I tell young guys that want to join today to go Special Operations. Anything that requires aquatic confidence, scuba, free fall and weapons proficiency will weed the Niggers out and you can live a nice life in the service.