PDA

View Full Version : Flight gets canceled, so vile al-dindu slaps a female airline employee

Sandy
05-12-2017, 05:35 PM
On April 21, Norweigan national Isam Abduljabbar Mankhi Al-Kuhaili shouted in Arabic before slapping the 26-year-old woman across the face after she told him his flight from Sydney to Melbourne had been cancelled.

He was arrested at the airport and taken to Mascot Police Station, but after being released on bail Al-Kuhaili went back to the Tigerair departure terminal and tried to book another flight, but the airline refused. Tigerair then contacted police.

He told police he believed the reason he was not moved to another flight on the day of the assault was because of his religious beliefs.

Read the rest. Al-dindu all the way: he's all al-depressed and al-camelsheeit, and the airline is racist too. I'm surprised he didn't claim the Koran allows him to hit a woman, especially since the employee herself is Muslim.

http://www.9news.com.au/national/2017/05/11/04/37/man-slaps-tigerair-employee-after-learning-flight-was-cancelled

Koolaid Hair
05-12-2017, 09:31 PM
Islam just isn't compatible with Western culture. If I slap one of them it's a hate crime.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

Lady Bastille
05-12-2017, 09:51 PM
'Norwegian national'. Yeah, that guy is as Norwegian as a boar born in a horse stall.