PDA

View Full Version : Aisha potty trains her sprog the hard way!!!

Buck Simian
08-30-2018, 11:29 PM
A child found dead in a duffel bag was the 3-year-old daughter of a Las Vegas woman accused of killing her and reporting her missing, authorities said Thursday.

Thomas said she had struck her daughter in the head for wetting her pants, according to a police arrest report.

Perfectly good reason to murder your own child isn't it?

https://www.10tv.com/article/coroner-body-duffel-bag-was-womans-3-year-old-daughter

jenkemfactory
08-31-2018, 12:43 AM
It is not murder. Like you said, it was potty training its offspring.
So she got a little rough. Big deal.

100% Not A Nigger
08-31-2018, 02:16 AM
It's not going to wet its pants again so there is that.

Boy
08-31-2018, 09:21 AM
"Thomas was arrested after calling 911 and reporting that her daughter wandered away while walking to a grocery store with Thomas and her other three children"

One down and three to go, let her out to finish off the other three, I'll even supply the duffel bags :lol

Cracka Jack
08-31-2018, 09:33 AM
I love how they get all teary eyed in the mugshots. We know that they're only crying because they got caught! :lol

jenkemfactory
08-31-2018, 08:25 PM
One down and three to go, let her out to finish off the other three, I'll even supply the duffel bags :lol

Keep the duffel bags for something useful. Give her second-hand garbage bags full of holes instead.

Boy
08-31-2018, 08:40 PM
Keep the duffel bags for something useful. Give her second-hand garbage bags full of holes instead.

How about a few Northside Suitcases :lol

That's what we called them in PGH because all the homeless niggers would be hauling their shit around in them.