PDA

View Full Version : I Had To Grit My Teeth And Be Cordial To A Nigger, AARRGGGHH

SC Anemia
08-30-2018, 03:50 PM
Rather than stay on hold with the Social Security Administration for an estimated wait time of 55 minutes, I went with the call-back option.

Wouldn't you know it, I got Lateesha, LaQeeffa, LaShonda or some such shit. The sow sounded like it had been awake for 3 days and wanted to be doing anything but it's job.

I couldn't remember my password and got locked-out of their online options so I had to call. All I needed was a change of address but you'd think I was axing the bitch to pick some cotton.

Uppity, surly and dumb as fuck, it took her 20 minutes to read back a simple address and get it right. God I hate that those animals get gubmint jobs where they're woefully incompetent and can almost never get fired. I know if I got testy over it's stupidity she'd likely disconnect me or screw something up. I REALLY, REALLY hate trying to be nice to those simians.

End of rant.

:pissed

Cracka Jack
08-30-2018, 04:46 PM
Gub-mint niggers are the worst...

animal mother
08-30-2018, 06:27 PM
Call any Government agency, SSA, Medicare, IRS, etc. and 9 out of 10 times you will get a nigger on the phone. It's become like the NFL or NBA, YT need not apply.

Buck Simian
08-30-2018, 10:53 PM
The more everything becomes automated the better. People look at this as taking jobs, those jobs have already been taken by niggers and illegals. I dont need Shaminka smacking her car tire sized lips while chomping on gum ringing me up at Nigmart. I will just go to the self check out and do it on my own.

zagnut
08-31-2018, 04:24 PM
You really want to fuck them up use the phonetic alphabet. You'll get more stutters and say whats than a man can endure but it sure pisses them off when you point out they can't spell!