PDA

View Full Version : Poll niggers

Unregistered
08-28-2018, 05:18 PM
So I went to vote today in my state's primary... my polling place was staffed by all niggers. This baffles me, because correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it's a volunteer (unpaid) job, and why the interest in politics?

Anyway, I was directed to an old silverback who axed fo' my dribba licenz, and instructed me to sign my name on the electronic pad, which I did.
It then looked at the screen and frowned, and informed me: Yo' signature don't match. Youz can'ts vote.
Excuse me?
I said yo' signature do not match de one on yo' dribba licenz, so you can'ts vote.
I was in a hurry, and to make a long story short, I asked to speak with the person in charge. After about a 10 minute wait, a young half-breed mulatto comes over, and I explained the problem, and she examined my license and scrutinized my signature, then told the old silverback to go ahead and generate my form, which she did do, but all the while grunting and groaning and mumbling under her breath.

Just another example of niggers trying to exercise they authoritee ovah de white man, cause we wuz kangs and sheet...

Mushmouth
08-28-2018, 07:13 PM
File a complaint for rayciss..

Monkeybash
08-28-2018, 07:58 PM
So I went to vote today in my state's primary... my polling place was staffed by all niggers. This baffles me, because correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it's a volunteer (unpaid) job, and why the interest in politics?

Anyway, I was directed to an old silverback who axed fo' my dribba licenz, and instructed me to sign my name on the electronic pad, which I did.
It then looked at the screen and frowned, and informed me: Yo' signature don't match. Youz can'ts vote.
Excuse me?
I said yo' signature do not match de one on yo' dribba licenz, so you can'ts vote.
I was in a hurry, and to make a long story short, I asked to speak with the person in charge. After about a 10 minute wait, a young half-breed mulatto comes over, and I explained the problem, and she examined my license and scrutinized my signature, then told the old silverback to go ahead and generate my form, which she did do, but all the while grunting and groaning and mumbling under her breath.

Just another example of niggers trying to exercise they authoritee ovah de white man, cause we wuz kangs and sheet...

That's fucked up. I'd contact the Republican party.

Blue-Gum
08-28-2018, 08:02 PM
Typical stupid nigger, it's more than annoying when someone has put niggers in judgemental public positions....here in Florida, they can't refuse you the right to vote because of a questionable signature, you vote, then they confirm your Sig afterwards...

Regarding niggers in judgemental or public elected positions; I came across this council niggerman in Jax- FL, I'm not from around there, way South, but I happened upon the story...youtube it under "Reginald gaffney", it involves a local council niggerman that the police stopped for a reported stolen car tag....what happened was the nigger had multiple red light photo infractions so to avoid paying the fines, the nigger reported its tag stolen....crooked dirty nigger

MineEvolved
08-29-2018, 09:29 AM
Report those niggers for voter intimidation, because that's what it is. Your picture ID is proof of who you are. Checking signatures isn't in their job description. The signature is simply proof that you've already cast a vote at the polls. Period. It's not part of their duties to scrutinize the signature. Then, ask someone there why niggers and dead people don't have to provide ID or sign anything in order to vote. Don't let this shit slide.

SC Anemia
08-29-2018, 10:12 AM
Give a nigger a windbreaker and a laminate (like the parking lot guys at a concert or sporting event) and *poof*, instant God complex.

Almost any nigger will jump at the chance to fuck with YT.

animal mother
08-29-2018, 05:59 PM
I always voted by mail, no need to exposed myself to monkey shines at the polls even though my county is 98% human.

Blue-Gum
08-29-2018, 07:00 PM
I say instead of nigger poll workers, put the niggers in charge of driving all duckboats exclusively for niggers....

Ignatow
08-31-2018, 06:00 AM
Same attitude with TSA niggers at the airport. A little authority & nigs act as if they know everything. Fuck you niggers.

Buck Simian
08-31-2018, 08:39 AM
So some nigger working at a polling station is automatically a handwriting expert?
And anyways I thought asking for a ID to vote was downright racist. Its the nigger loving democrats who want their people to be able to vote early and often with no ID required. You should have brought that one up!

Boy
08-31-2018, 09:07 AM
May I highly recommend filing a complaint against the niggers, get their names and have them sent to NU where ALL niggers belong.

https://www.justice.gov/crt/complaint/votintake/index.php

Sheboon DeLuxe
08-31-2018, 09:17 AM
Crooked poll workers is a time-honored practice, and one of the many ways the crooked, cheating Democrats steal elections. Call your state's election board and make a complaint.