PDA

View Full Version : Niglet self-deletes after coming out as DL, mudshark blames bullies

Sandy
08-28-2018, 10:51 AM
Jamel Myles just started fourth grade last Monday and was eager to open up to his peers after coming out as gay to his mom over the summer. “And he looked so scared when he told me. He was like, ‘Mom I’m gay,’” Leia Pierce told KDVR-TV. “And I thought he was playing, so I looked back because I was driving, and he was all curled up, so scared. And I said, ‘I still love you.’”

Hoping to get the same support from his peers, Jamel went to school ready to share. “He was gonna tell people he’s gay because he’s proud of himself,” his mom said. Unfortunately, his classmates were not as accepting as his mother; she says he experienced bullying, which led to his suicide.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/9-year-old-commits-suicide-coming-gay-classmates-201811792.html

It shouldn't be surprising that a niglet only 9 years old knows it's on the DL. What probably happened was that it went around the playground trying to muh dikk some YT boys who had to defend themselves against sexual assault.

Nothing about how the niglet did it, though. Was this another case of a niglet finding a gun and playing around, or is it a coverup for something else?

Whitey Ford
08-28-2018, 03:24 PM
Get a load of his extremely fugly mudshark mother! Only a coon would bang that horsefaced, butt ugly thing!

Cracka Jack
08-28-2018, 04:13 PM
It should have taken it's shark mother out first.