PDA

View Full Version : Panhandling nigger with a bluetooth and a Bible!

Buck Simian
08-23-2018, 08:52 PM
I have been having me a good old nigger filled day!

So I find myself at Burger King...not for myself. For my parents. My mom likes the place, i cant stand it. She cant drive and asks me to go pick her up some stuff. Now I have the choice of driving to the closer ones which I know are nigger filled with nigger employees and nigger customers but I decide no, I will drive a bit further to a white area where I will be reducing my chances of nigger encounters. It pays off, i walk in and am greeted by a white lady running the register and look around in back of the counter and see other white people. Then I notice the only two customers in the place are a couple nasty looking niggers. Wouldn't you know it. I noticed the male of the two, a old time buck who looked like he weighed around 90 pounds and was carrying a Bible and a cardboard sign. Attached to its ear was one of those Bluetooth devices and it was yapping away to somebody. The sow was your typical fatty. The old buck leaves the building and I notice him shuffling across the lot over to a shopping cart and then pushes it over by the road and sits at a bench. The sow stays inside for a few minutes then leaves as well. Around this time I am heading out the door, I see the old nigger kind of wave at me (oh boy) Kind of a natural reaction without thinking I somewhat give him a halfway wave and keep walking to my car. That's when I hear the sow saying something about white boy over there waving, white man, white....I know she isn't mocking me is she? I keep my cool and start to get inside my car. Then I get back out and start rummaging around in the trunk and I can still hear her mouth yapping something that did not sound very friendly. I was taking my time hoping her or Grandpa would come over but they never did.
So i finally drive away. I make it a point to drive past them a few minutes later and what are they doing? Panhandling. Flying the cardboard sign. Bumming for money. Whatever you want to call it. Their sign said something like homeless, no money, please help GOD BLESS in huge bold letters. They were using the Bible and the religion angle to tug on peoples heart strings to get money. As cars would go by he would wave the sign or wave his Bible. Here this nigger is acting like it is homeless yet it has a Bluetooth on its ear.
I drive back by a couple times, then slow down as if i am going to stop and flipped them off. Eat that niggers!