PDA

View Full Version : You gonna back into muh car!!!!

Buck Simian
08-23-2018, 12:37 PM
Is what the nigger said this morning. I am in our downtown area coming out of the courthouse and past the police station. Some nigger is sitting on the ground beside of a parked car, he has 3-4 big black garbage bags full of trash in a shopping cart, a pair of crutches and some other random junk. A police SUV pulls up in front of the other car and starts to back up. They have plenty of room, at least 15-20 feet and are backing up slowly and that nigger starts yelling out "Hey stop damn it, you are gonna hit my car! You are gonna hit my car damn it!!" The cop on the passenger side opens his door and sticks his head out looking back, he looks at me thinking I am yelling it. Oh great. I point at the nigger sitting on the ground. They go ahead and continue to back up to park and the nigger is still yelling and throwing a fit. When they were finally parked they were 5 feet away from the bumper of the other car and that nigger was still cussing.
The best part of it, I highly doubt that was this niggers car. It was a newer Toyota Rav4 and this nigger looked very much homeless and was sitting on the ground for some reason. If it was his car why did he have all of those bags of junk and why was he just sitting there on the sidewalk?

jenkemfactory
08-23-2018, 03:47 PM
It's his car because he stole it.

Chimpwhipper
08-23-2018, 05:20 PM
Y'ALL need an M-1 Abrams

Cracka Jack
08-23-2018, 07:03 PM
Y'ALL need an M-1 Abrams

"N-ape-palm" throwing flaming throwers would be enormously more economical. Entertaining as well.