PDA

View Full Version : Zarius and Lindsey steal GPS equipped dumptruck and Bobcat

Mushmouth
08-22-2018, 07:35 PM

FRANKLINTON, LA (WVUE) -

The Washington Parish Sheriff's Office has two men in custody accused of stealing a dump truck and Bobcat skid steer from a construction site in New Orleans. Investigators say the suspected thieves apparently didn't realize that the equipment was installed with GPS tracking devices that led them straight to the stolen items.

Investigators first encountered the stolen truck in the Mt. Hermon community and gave chase when the driver refused to stop. The dump truck turned onto Union Chapel Road, then suddenly stopped. When detectives began to exit their vehicle, the dump truck driver put the truck in reverse and rammed the detectives’ vehicle, pushing it 21 feet off of the roadway. The dump truck driver then exited the stolen truck and fled on foot into nearby woods.

All available officers responded to the scene along with a canine tracking team from Rayburn Correctional Center. The canines were able to quickly locate the fleeing subject who, identified as Zarius Jawone Brown.

http://www.fox8live.com/story/38778355/deputies-say-a-pair-accused-of-stealing-a-dump-truck-didnt-think-the-crime-through

Cracka Jack
08-22-2018, 09:19 PM
Ramming an LEO vehicle with another vehicle is assault with intent to kill. They should have ventilated the spook immediately.

(might not be entirely correct.. but you all get the idea... :lol )

SC Anemia
08-22-2018, 11:49 PM
Reading the headline, I was nearly ready to laugh myself into a seizure. For a second I thought the spooks led the PoPo on a chase in a Bobcat. :lol

Master Sergeant
08-23-2018, 11:32 AM
GPS to a Nigger is "Gin, Pussy and Sleeping".