PDA

View Full Version : So Called "Diversity" in Television Programming

Unregistered
08-21-2018, 06:35 PM
I am not a fan of television, and only have cable for the benefit of a relative that is staying long term. We do, however, enjoy The Price is Right.

Recently, the network has been heavily advertising their new 'comedy' The Neighborhood, which stars cedric the clown...oops, I mean 'entertainer', and it's infuriating.
To sum it up quickly, a white family moves into an all nigger neighborhood, and the niggers don't like it. Statements such as: "There's a certain kind of racist who likes black people (read niggers) just because they're black"... etc. I've noticed on other commercials the word 'racist' is replaced with 'white people'.
Not to mention the fact that they portray the white family as brainless, stupid beings...
But, television is just a fantasy. A real niggerhood would not look as neat and orderly as they show...

To me, this just keeps the 'blame whitey, racist, etc.' rhetoric going...

As I said, I don't watch much tv, but when I do choose to turn it on, I hate having jigaboos blasted all over the screen. I can just hope this program gets canceled.

Cracka Jack
08-21-2018, 10:20 PM
Television is a fucking sewer pipe of perversion that people PAY to have piped into their MINDS. I really don't understand why people can't see that.

Rape Ape
08-21-2018, 11:31 PM
Diversity has no real meaning. It's just a code word for niggers and tranny dick choppers.

SC Anemia
08-21-2018, 11:52 PM
I do have cable (well satellite) TV. Not for a second am I going to fall in line with the sanctimonious "kill your TV" crowd. It's insulting.
I don't mean offense to anyone here by any stretch but, I have 300 channels, a brain and the good sense not to watch the networks or any of the shit-shows that pander to niggers.

Blue-Gum
08-22-2018, 08:52 PM
I do have cable (well satellite) TV. Not for a second am I going to fall in line with the sanctimonious "kill your TV" crowd. It's insulting.
I don't mean offense to anyone here by any stretch but, I have 300 channels, a brain and the good sense not to watch the networks or any of the shit-shows that pander to niggers.
I'm with you SC.....I suck it up and pay for sat-tv also, the main channel my tv stays on is TCM, they're still a bunch of niggywood liberals, BUT I am a classic movie fan even though most of the movies were way before my time. I like the acting nost of all the old classics are NOT infested with dirty floppy earred nigger monkeys. The OP mentioned the game show; TPIR, used to watch it when I was a kid and you'd hardly ever see a stinking nigger, a year or two ago I would happen to catch part of it for a second and would always notice niggers on there, so when I could, just to see, I notice now EVERY show opening...you know..."come on down", there are always at least 2 niggers that start off. I was curious, I actually took the time one day to email a question regarding "how" do they select the people out of the audience, random? Reach in a fishbowl? How?....Never got a response back, so I googled it, the producers come to find out, "hand-pick" the contestants PRIOR to the show....I fuking knew it because NO WAY all those niggers would be randomly picked...they Cherry Pick niggers out of the audience...I haven't watched a full show since I was a kid, but that's just more proof how screwed up our left wing nigger loving liberal society is.......

Gallo
08-22-2018, 09:19 PM
I enjoy niggers on TV if they're in the proper context.

Cops, Bait Car, etc...

Cracka Jack
08-22-2018, 09:25 PM
I'm done preaching........... some portion of your cable bill each month goes to CNN, MSNBC, CNBC, BET, MTV, and all the other purveyors of societal decay, whether you watch those channels or not.

"If you like your sewer pipe of perversion, you can keep your sewer pipe of perversion."

MineEvolved
08-26-2018, 01:25 AM

White Orchid
09-10-2018, 02:54 PM
I enjoy niggers on TV if they're in the proper context.

Cops, Bait Car, etc...

The First 48, Live PD, sometimes shows on Discovery ID. :cuffs