PDA

View Full Version : Drone photos of niggers failing and humans thriving

Odin's balls
08-20-2018, 12:15 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6078381/Dividing-line-rich-poor-laid-bare-aerial-images.html

Actually fascinating to see that niggers have no drive to pull themselves out of the slums. Just build biggers slums and hope that YT gives them some handouts.

Personally I wouldn't want to live anywhere near that amount of niggers, but some clearly do.

Top comments blame the niggers.

Boy
08-20-2018, 12:28 PM
Niggers LOVE living in slums and filth.... I think they actually thrive on it. Just look at any democrat run city and any public housing (aka) the "Hood" and you will have your answer.

Rape Ape
08-22-2018, 02:23 AM
A roach nest is full of hungry roaches. If you care about roach hunger, and I fail to understand why any non-retard would, one might be tempted to provide the roach nest with some extra food. However, roaches, being roaches, this will have the opposite effect. It will only result in a larger nest of roaches, with even more hungry roaches. Most of us don't give a fuck about roach hunger and have better, tried-and-true ways of dealing with roaches. Perhaps the most effective solution is to cut off their supply of free food, enforce a clean environment, and actively police things. The roaches will either disappear or eat each other. Either way, the roach problem solves itself.

MineEvolved
08-28-2018, 06:11 AM
The quality of housing has NEVER in all of history been of any concern to a nigger. Only that THEY aren't paying for it. If you gave them ALL of the material and equipment needed to build a 20 bedroom French chateau, and a tent to live in while they built it, they'd burn and scrap the materials, pawn the equipment, and live in the tent, while bitching about how YT didn't provide air conditioning. If it doesn't involve work or monetary investment from them, a cardboard box is good enough. They're happiest when they live in their own shit.

Buck Simian
08-28-2018, 08:40 AM
No matter how ran down a white neighborhood can be the nigger side of town is always much worse. I have learned this form where I live. The areas that would be called white trash are still much cleaner and safer than niggertown. Gee, I wonder why?