PDA

View Full Version : Swimply Pool Sharing: There will be rockfish, chimpouts, and rayciss..

Mushmouth
08-20-2018, 11:13 AM
:snack

https://www.swimply.com/about_us

Boy
08-20-2018, 11:30 AM
The niggers will invade a pool and throw a bongo party..... :nigbongo... destroying the pool and the house.

This should be very interesting and quite entertaining.

SC Anemia
08-20-2018, 12:19 PM
That has got to be the dumbest idea I've heard in quite some time.
My daughter recently bought her first home and it has a jacuzzi and pool in the backyard. I shared this link with her and her text response was, and I quote..."no f***ing way Dad". :lol

Rape Ape
08-21-2018, 09:45 PM
The niggers will invade a pool and throw a bongo party..... :nigbongo... destroying the pool and the house.

This should be very interesting and quite entertaining.

You mean just like AirBNB. :lmao

"I rented my home to niggers, came back, and it was a big pile of smelly rubble and nigger shit. I didn't expect THAT to happen."

Boy
08-22-2018, 07:10 AM
You mean just like AirBNB. :lmao

"I rented my home to niggers, came back, and it was a big pile of smelly rubble and nigger shit. I didn't expect THAT to happen."

When renting to niggers, they should call it AirTNB :lol

Whitey Ford
08-24-2018, 02:00 AM
https://i.imgur.com/E2kTQGJ.jpg

Sandy
08-25-2018, 04:34 PM
Niggers are stupid, but they're clever enough to use a stolen credit card to "rent" a pool and case the house.

AfungusamongUs
08-26-2018, 12:49 PM
Might as well skip right to the outcome and shit in your own pool.

Buck Simian
08-27-2018, 08:41 AM
So its kind of like Uber for your pool? This has got to be the dumbest idea yet. I can think of a dozen things that could go wrong here. Some nigger rockfishing and then its family sues you over it. Niggers casing your place out for robbery, niggers having drug deals at your house which causes the police to raid it when you are home, niggers shooting one another at your house, niggers simply being niggers and destroying your property...I could go on and on.
It would be kind of funny though to rent your pool out and hang this sign up: