PDA

View Full Version : Niggers are born liars.

Chimpwhipper
08-20-2018, 09:09 AM
Saturday night after supper with my friends(who are motel owners) I was sitting and talking to one of them outside when a buck walked up and started ooking some bullshit about bedbugs. My friend went to the room to investigate. No bedbugs. Tyrone was down there with his coal scuttle white nigger bitch, drilling it out, and when they were done wanted their money back. My friend said to me,"Stay here until they're gone " knowing I was carrying. She told them, "Here's your refund, but don't ever come back."
My friend lost a little money, but there aren't very many other places in the area that Chimpy can go get his fuck on with burners.

Boy
08-20-2018, 09:41 AM
Burn the mattress, sheets, pillows....Hell burn the entire bed, it has been nigger infected.

Chimpwhipper
08-20-2018, 10:16 AM
I'd burn the motel down.

Boy
08-20-2018, 11:03 AM
I'd burn the motel down.

IF you do, make sure not to notify the niggers in it when they do :lol

Cat fur allergic
08-21-2018, 12:08 AM
Your friend did the right move, in a just world, he should call the cops on the niggers ass, but in this insane world. It's much cheaper to just get the nigger out of his motel than try to argue with niggers over some money. Probably would cost more long term.

jenkemfactory
08-21-2018, 07:17 AM
Yes, niggers are downloaded liars.

Rape Ape
08-22-2018, 02:31 AM
Depending on the situation, sometimes these cases present an opportunity to get a nigger sent to the U. Get the police involved, and every single time, the nigger is pretty much guaranteed to have a warrant, failure to appear, or other TNB worthy of a trip (usually back) to the can. :lol