PDA

View Full Version : Aquantis was an up and coming cRapper

Mushmouth
08-19-2018, 05:12 AM
Family members have identified a 21-year-old man who was shot and killed by Austin police early Friday as Aquantis Givens, a rapper from Baton Rouge, Louisiana who was performing on Sixth Street before he was killed.

When they arrived, they heard gunshots and took up positions near the alley behind the bar, then saw a man running toward them with a gun, officials said.

Assistant Police Chief Troy Gay said officers gave multiple commands for the man to drop the weapon before eight officers opened fire. A ninth officer also fired a stun gun at Givens, :lol

https://www.statesman.com/news/local/now-police-investigating-officer-involved-shooting-downtown-austin/H7g2w6GMal5CD1RPJ1nPvL/

Cracka Jack
08-19-2018, 08:20 AM
This one's a goldmine!

“I tried to stop him from going out there, he still wanted to go,” said Sheldon Givens, who last talked to his son on Monday to wish him a happy 21st birthday. “I had a funny feeling, like something bad was going to happen.”

No shit....

Earlier in the night, police said they had been called to the same bar for a fight that was happening out front during a back to school rap concert.

This one could have given "I the niggest" a run for it's money......

SC Anemia
08-19-2018, 10:16 AM
...before eight officers opened fire.

I guess you shouldn't get niggy in Texas. :lol

Boy
08-19-2018, 12:38 PM
So when does the GoFundaNigger page go up for the :gibs and the nigger protests leading to the looting spree.

SC Anemia
08-19-2018, 03:12 PM
Aquantis, sounds like some super-spook action hero. :lol

Whitey Ford
08-31-2018, 01:22 AM
Aquantis, sounds like some super-spook action hero. :lol

It's the nigger version of Aquaman. He has a sidekick named Rockfish Boy.