PDA

View Full Version : NY Times-Study: Niggers are afraid of WHITE Neighborhoods

Whitey Ford
08-18-2018, 12:04 PM
Niggers are afraid of White neighborhoods. ha ha ha LOL

Black Boys Feel Less Safe in White Neighborhoods, Study Shows (https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/14/us/black-boys-white-neighborhoods-fear.html?module=WatchingPortal&region=c-column-middle-span-region&pgType=Homepage&action=click&mediaId=thumb_square&state=standard&contentPlacement=4&version=internal&contentCollection=www.nytimes.com&contentId=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nytimes.com%2F2018%2F0 8%2F14%2Fus%2Fblack-boys-white-neighborhoods-fear.html&eventName=Watching-article-click)

The study, which was released on Monday, found that “African-American boys experience a decreased sense of safety” when in neighborhoods with a larger white population than areas they normally frequent. Black boys “will expect increased scrutiny, surveillance and even direct targeting as they traverse whiter spaces,” the study found. Black girls did not report feeling significantly less safe in such areas.

Boy
08-18-2018, 12:08 PM
Another article written by NYSlimes.com the bastion of libturd nigger loving SJW cuckary.

Rape Ape
08-18-2018, 03:35 PM
I only WISH niggers were afraid of white neighborhoods, and would stay the hell away. Unfortunately, all of that shit they could steal is an intense nigger magnet. Niggers LOVE white neighborhoods. It's where they do all their "shopping".

Cracka Jack
08-18-2018, 04:57 PM
"The failing New York Times...."
:bshit

Mushmouth
08-18-2018, 06:15 PM
Never see any spooks in my neighborhood.. :bat

Cat fur allergic
08-18-2018, 07:13 PM
They are so afraid, they always come and robbing and looting. Oh also moving into these neighborhoods too. A real fear would be they won't go near them. Like white liberals living in nigger areas. You won't find one LOL.

Sandy
08-18-2018, 07:16 PM
When niggers are up to no good in a white neighborhood, why should they feel safe at all?

MineEvolved
08-28-2018, 05:34 AM
Riddle me this: If they're so goddamn afraid of them, why do they keep moving to them? It's not like they're getting overt invitations to do so...