PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jermell Hatton shoots a nigger at the barbershop over who should star as Aretha Franklin

Mushmouth
08-17-2018, 06:54 PM
:lol

An argument over whether Halle Berry would play Aretha Franklin in her upcoming biopic led to a shooting Thursday in Virginia, according to a report.

The squabble broke out around 10:45 a.m. between two men in a barbershop in Suffolk, a witness told local station WTKR.

Michael Jermell Hatton, 44, allegedly pulled out a gun and shot the other man, Tony Jonathan Lundy, 47, once outside the shop. Lundy was in critical condition.

https://nypost.com/2018/08/17/argument-over-aretha-franklin-biopic-leads-to-shooting/

Cracka Jack
08-17-2018, 07:26 PM
Ok...... WTF reason does that nigger have to be at a barbershop? (Besides the best reason of all, shooting another nigger?).

Boy
08-17-2018, 07:34 PM
Ok...... WTF reason does that nigger have to be at a barbershop? (Besides the best reason of all, shooting another nigger?).

To have the monkey fur shaved off his back, why else :lol

Cracka Jack
08-17-2018, 07:53 PM
Where was it? Baltimore? Atlanta maybe Chicago? Where some nigger recently proposed that niggers should congregate at barber shops to discuss matters in order to stop nig-on-nig "gun crimes".

This shit would be comic if it was happening far far away.

:lmao

Buck Simian
08-17-2018, 11:39 PM
How ironic. I was just arguing the same thing with a friend of mine earlier today. I was saying that Worf from Star Trek should play her and he believes it should be Chewbacca from Star Wars. Go figure.