PDA

View Full Version : Calling niggers on this, sinking sub for fun, stealing virtually a few worthless items.

Cat fur allergic
08-16-2018, 11:56 AM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/4d3f1356-ecdd-3bc9-9865-81f480b23f68/world-war-ii-era-submarine.html

MineEvolved
08-19-2018, 08:52 PM
The intruders boarded the World War II-era vessel, which is berthed in a New Jersey river, and opened underwater hatches, flooding the sub.

I'm not prepared to guarantee it, but this doesn't sound like the work of niggers. I've been on the USS Pompanino (sp?) berthed in San Fran, and it would take a high degree of technical knowledge to do something like this. This sounds like someone opened ballast tank intakes. This sounds like an antifa/PETA/war protestor libtard shitlord...

Rape Ape
08-19-2018, 08:56 PM
I'm not prepared to guarantee it, but this doesn't sound like the work of niggers. I've been on the USS Pompanino (sp?) berthed in San Fran, and it would take a high degree of technical knowledge to do something like this. This sounds like someone opened ballast tank intakes. This sounds like an antifa/PETA/war protestor libtard shitlord...

I agree. If it were niggers, even if they did manage to sink the sub (and niggers DO have a knack for fucking up everything, so you never know..) the niggers would have surely trapped themselves and rockfished along with the sub.