PDA

View Full Version : The shitlib NY Times: How Can I Cure My White Guilt?

Whitey Ford
08-15-2018, 03:36 PM
I feel so guilty! My ancestors created medicine, technology, art, culture, human rights, govt, etc etc that all the niggers and sandmonkeys get to enjoy for free everyday. They even invade my ancestral homelands to enjoy social safety nets, roads, infrastructure and quiet peaceful cities that they had no hand in building or right to ask for. Yet they take those things that my ancestors built and they still call me privileged. :pat

How Can I Cure My White Guilt?
The thing about privilege is that it can be used for good.
(https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/14/style/white-guilt-privilege.html)

Dear Sugars,

I’m riddled with shame. White shame. This isn’t helpful to me or to anyone, especially people of color. I feel like there is no “me” outside of my white/upper middle class/cisgender identity. I feel like my literal existence hurts people, like I’m always taking up space that should belong to someone else.

I consider myself an ally. I research proper etiquette, read writers of color, vote in a way that will not harm P.O.C. (and other vulnerable people). I engage in conversations about privilege with other white people. I take courses that will further educate me. I donated to Black Lives Matter. Yet I fear that nothing is enough. Part of my fear comes from the fact that privilege is invisible to itself. What if I’m doing or saying insensitive things without realizing it?

MineEvolved
08-19-2018, 11:54 PM
If that wasn't authored by an NYT employee themselves, I'll eat my fucking hat.

AfungusamongUs
08-20-2018, 02:56 PM
You can cure your white guilt by a hot lead injection.

Ignatow
09-13-2018, 12:32 PM
Stupid fuck, why feel any white guilt? Your ancestors may or may not have had slaves, so what? Niggers are where they are because they are lazy niggers. Look at 1st and 2nd generation non nigger legal immigrants. They just work and advance themselves. They don't clamor for white guilt. Guilt is the most useless emotion. It's anger turned inside. And for what, niggers? That's the worst you can do. If you can't control your guilt don't mix with niggers, just jump off a bridge.

Boy
09-13-2018, 01:26 PM
I am actually shocked theses nigger loving cucks can remember to breath.