PDA

View Full Version : Vile nigger beasts and niggerlover cashier at the dollar store

Sandy
05-11-2017, 06:00 PM
This weekend, I had to pick up a couple of things. A buck and sow were parading around, which they love to do to show off their Clown Sunday clothes, and hopefully steal a few small things.

You know how sows lean against something like they think they're supermodels? When I got to the lone checkout lane, the sow was doing that at the register: bent over, leaning against the conveyor belt, five chins resting on one arm. With its other arm it was pawing at some of the stupid cheap ceramics. The old white bitch cashier barely looked at me when she said, "It'll just be another minute." Then the sow clearly jumped back into an existing conversation: "Ahz laks diswan, donchoo?" Fucking niggers! The sow had gone ahead to take its place in line, while the buck took its time finding (stealing) whatever else.

The cashier was nodding, and the sow said, "He beyta hurreez up!" I was already pissed off and had a mind to leave, when a second cashier appeared. The nice white girl said, "I can help you over here!" She finished in a matter of seconds, and as I left, the nigger buck hadn't even shown up.

Then I stopped by the supermarket across the street. It took maybe five minutes. On the way home, I came up fast behind an old hooptie doing maybe 25 or 30, max, in the left lane of that 45 zone. Guess what. Yeah, and as I passed on the right, which I hate, I saw it was those two nigger beasts! What the fuck. We were less than half a minute down the road from the dollar store, meaning they must have tied up that cashier for another 4 minutes. Fuck that niggerloving hag.

Purple Gummed Tree Climber
05-12-2017, 10:33 AM
Back when I was in EMS, a co-worker clued me in to a nice trick while waiting in line behind a nigger...

ALWAYS keep a couple of pennies in your pocket. Take one and "flip it" so that it bounces a couple of times on the
floor. The stink-ape will notice the sound and become distracted trying to locate the coin. Sows are particularly
susceptible to this...

It REALLY works !! The look on the beast's face is priceless... like a cat watching a fly crawling on the wall....

Koolaid Hair
05-17-2017, 08:37 PM
I'm going to try this.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk