PDA

View Full Version : Aquarium gift shops are racist..

Mushmouth
08-12-2018, 07:41 PM
POINT PLEASANT BEACH - An incident Friday in the gift shop at Jenkinson's Aquarium in Point Pleasant Beach captured on video has triggered allegations of racial bias.

Attiyya Barrett, 42, says in a Faceboook post that a group of seven girls, all of them black, were told by a shop employee to leave the store because they were unchaperoned.

"They left and got a chaperone and went back in she then said “Didn’t i say YOUS ARE NOT WELCOME HERE! GET OUT!” The girls ran out crying asking why they couldn’t buy something," Barrett wrote in a Facebook post.

https://www.app.com/story/news/local/brick-point-pleasant/point-pleasant-beach/2018/08/11/woman-says-jenkinsons-shop-worker-told-black-girls-get-out/965797002/

Rape Ape
08-12-2018, 08:05 PM
Obviously, I'm calling bullshit on this.

You can bet, the first time the niglets were booted out of the store for knuckling around, scaring away paying human customers, they started flapping their rubbery bootlips and blue gums. "Ahh Mah fuggz yoo upz an sheeit! Gnome Sane? Yooz beez all day-ed an sheeit! Gnome Sane? Ooga booga! Gnome Sane? Muh Dik! Gnome Sane?" At which point, in a sane world, nobody would have been welcome any more.

But, Oh Noez! It beez ray cyst.

Fuck, I'd never open a retail business for this very reason. Who wants to risk everything starting a business, then have a bunch of shit smelling apes knuckle dragging around, harassing paying customers, and not being able to do a damn thing about it?

SC Anemia
08-12-2018, 08:13 PM
As someone who has maintained several very large aquariums in the past, I couldn't possibly see what business a herd of mini-boons would have in an aquarium store.

Keeping even one aquarium maintained and thriving is a ton of work.
An ape couldn't keep a county fair goldfish alive.

jenkemfactory
08-12-2018, 09:27 PM
That area has been slowly niggerotting away.
I was there some years ago. The only ones that were uncontrollable were niggers. That gift shop is very cramp and packed. And all the gifts are very delicate. I can see why they wouldn't want niggers there.
And then, all all the niggers hoes were crying. How sad. Those future felons were crying.

jenkemfactory
08-12-2018, 09:28 PM
And Cape May has been rotting away. It is a place with really nice houses. That place is full of rich people. But I was there a few years ago and it gets visited by niggers polluting the beaches.