PDA

View Full Version : They really want nigger James Bond for sure this time!

Cat fur allergic
08-10-2018, 09:24 AM
https://www.cnet.com/news/james-bond-producer-says-time-for-a-black-007-maybe-idris-elba/

James Bond producer says 'it is time' for a black 007

Hollywood loves niggering up everyone.

SC Anemia
08-10-2018, 09:35 AM
"Bond nigga, James muffuggin Bond." :lol

Odin's balls
08-10-2018, 02:21 PM
Yeah, they keep trying to push Idris Elbow as a nigger bond, but nobody is interested.

A complete flop at the box office will show the leftards in Hollyweird the error of their ways.

If they want to go that way, expect Shaft to be 're' imagined' with Bendydick Cabbagepatch in the lead role.

No new ideas, just re-hashing old movie franchises with niggers.

It always fails due to the lack of paying customers at the box office.

Boy
08-10-2018, 02:33 PM
They'll nigger it up to death, something like this.

MineEvolved
08-11-2018, 08:03 AM

Bond, Jartavious Bond...the United Kangdom's very own double-oh-fohtay, starring in 'The Burner Who Sued Me'...

It's the end of the franchise....RIP.

Buck Simian
08-11-2018, 08:49 AM
Let them, I don't care. I never liked James Bond anyways. I can just see it now, his car would be a 1997 Pontiac Grand Prix with 200,000 miles on it. Loaded with special state of the art crime fighting technologies such as a push button dispenser for his crack, a robotic arm that lights his menthols and a oversized cup holder that keeps his 40 cool.
The shit will flop but they will cover it up. They will stuff the box office numbers just to make it sound as if everyone on the planet went to see it three times and it was the best James Bond movie ever. I am convinced they did that with The Black Panther nonsense, jacked up the ticket sales to make it sound like a blockbuster.

UpYoursNigger
08-12-2018, 02:00 AM
Let them, I don't care. I never liked James Bond anyways. I can just see it now, his car would be a 1997 Pontiac Grand Prix with 200,000 miles on it. Loaded with special state of the art crime fighting technologies such as a push button dispenser for his crack, a robotic arm that lights his menthols and a oversized cup holder that keeps his 40 cool.
The shit will flop but they will cover it up. They will stuff the box office numbers just to make it sound as if everyone on the planet went to see it three times and it was the best James Bond movie ever. I am convinced they did that with The Black Panther nonsense, jacked up the ticket sales to make it sound like a blockbuster.

hey hey hey. I have a 98 grand prix for my winter beater. and a 09 g8 gt . we all know the niggermobile of choice is the chrysler 300 muh dik edition. that would be the choice for niggerboy , black niggerboy

UpYoursNigger
08-12-2018, 02:05 AM
fucking nigger lovers that are ok with this ape as Bond should get rectal cancer soon!!

Rape Ape
08-12-2018, 09:33 PM
Bond.. Bail Bond. Ize beez postin' one! :lol