PDA

View Full Version : Muslims protest to protect mosque in China!

Cat fur allergic
08-10-2018, 09:12 AM
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/china-mosque-demolition-muslim-protests-government-weizhou-grand-mosque-ningxia-hui-a8485871.html

Time take them all down!

Boy
08-10-2018, 01:42 PM
The Chinese won't put up with that crap, they will mow them down along with the goat fucking mosque.

Odin's balls
08-10-2018, 01:43 PM
The government has banned religious education for young people in mosques, ordered that the call to prayer over loudspeakers be silenced, and sought to stamp out what it sees as Arab elements in mosques.

Good. Let them know they aren't welcome anywhere.

jenkemfactory
08-10-2018, 02:56 PM
The government has banned religious education for young people in mosques, ordered that the call to prayer over loudspeakers be silenced, and sought to stamp out what it sees as Arab elements in mosques.

Good. Let them know they aren't welcome anywhere.

they seem to know how to handle that problem.

Odin's balls
08-13-2018, 03:09 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6054755/Chinese-state-run-tabloid-defends-Xinjiang-clampdown.html

Why, yes. They do. :lol

Three million muslims interned in re-education camps.

The Chinese know how to handle the goat botherer problem. :)

Rape Ape
08-13-2018, 04:49 PM
Just convince the Chinese masses that asslifters are good for herbal medicine. The end. :lmao
Just ask every other endangered species on this planet.
:traybat

SC Anemia
08-13-2018, 05:05 PM
Just convince the Chinese masses that asslifters are good for herbal medicine. The end. :lmao
Just ask every other endangered species on this planet.
:traybat

Touche' I saw a special on TeeVee where the CA Fish & Game raided several herbal juju shops in San Francisco's China Town.
You name it, they had it. Rhino horn, tiger penis and black bear gall bladder. That's what the wardens were looking for to begin with (bear gall bladder). It's become a huge problem in CA, heartless fucks who'll poach black bears, cut out the gall bladder and leave the entire carcass.
Also they scored a shit-ton of illegal abalone in a freezer. Not only are they ignorant, but greedy too. I personally watched a group around 5 or so make off with better than 50 rainbow trout where I fish. The limit is five.
Ordinarily I just let karma work but if I had cell service (up in the Sierras ) I'd have dropped a dime on them no problem. Fuck 'em.

Buck Simian
08-13-2018, 07:02 PM