PDA

View Full Version : Leaving A Bait Truck Filled With Nigger Clown Shoes In A Chicago Neighborhood Is Racist.

MineEvolved
08-08-2018, 11:11 PM
A partly open truck loaded with Nike Air Force 1 sneakers :lol and Christian Louboutin shoes reportedly showed up in the Englewood neighborhood of Chicago last week. Local activists say it was a “bait truck” placed by law enforcement to lure would-be thieves to their arrest. The truck was parked near a basketball court and traveled to other sites in the predominantly black community on the city’s southwest side, according to Charles Mckenzie of the crime prevention group God’s Gorillas.

And, the niggerwhine:

“There were a lot of young guys playing basketball,” according to Mckenzie, who said he spotted the bait truck while driving nearby. “Why would they do that in the poorest communities to people who don’t have anything better?”

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/video-police-allegedly-left-a-%e2%80%9cbait-truck%e2%80%9d-filled-with-nike-shoes-in-a-black-chicago-neighborhood/ar-BBLCYFC?li=BBnb7Kz

MassaJason
08-09-2018, 11:56 AM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/13465f45-3dbb-3e5c-9e56-84ac88dc80d0/ss_police-confronted-over.html

Unfair scream community leaders, niggers are natural thieves. What do expect a pack of feral animals to do when offered the opportunity to steal from humans?

They should take the same truck to an all white neighborhood and see what happens.

jenkemfactory
08-09-2018, 03:22 PM
Not a KFC truck?

Buck Simian
08-09-2018, 06:16 PM
Not a KFC truck?

It would have been the same results.

They could leave a ATM open in a secluded area with nobody around and I wouldn't touch that money. Know why? Because its not mine and I'm not a nigger.

Boy
08-09-2018, 06:34 PM
Nigger Clown Show Bait Truck... what a stellar idea.

Now where's the cops video :lol

Monkeybash
08-11-2018, 05:07 PM
I love it when libfucks justify theft as an effect of poverty.

So why are the crime rates so low in countries like Vietnam, Laos, Poland, Hungary, etc., which don't have nearly the per capita of the U.S.?

I think we all know the answer.