PDA

View Full Version : Florida Sheriff tells Al Sharpcoon to piss off with his nigger rally

Whitey Ford
08-08-2018, 05:13 PM
Florida sheriff tells Al Sharpton to go home and ‘mind your own business’ after he shows up to hold rally (https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/08/07/florida-sheriff-tells-al-sharpton-to-go-home-and-mind-your-own-business-after-he-shows-up-to-hold-rally-661724?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=BPR%20Email&utm_campaign=DMS)

Al Sharpton’s grandstanding wasn’t appreciated by a Florida sheriff who told the liberal provocateur to … go home.

Pinellas County Sheriff Bob Gualtieri answered reporters’ questions on Monday including a few about Sharpton’s Justice for Markeis McGlocktin rally that took place on Sunday.

When asked about Sharpton’s comments the Florida Sheriff didn’t hold back.

“It’s a bunch of rhetoric. I don’t pay much attention to it, to tell you the truth. I wasn’t there, and I don’t really care what Al Sharpton has to say,” the sheriff said. “Go back to New York; mind your own business.”

When Sharpton was asked about Gualtieri’s comments, his team pulled the race card and told the Tampa Bay Times that the sheriff’s comments are like “those of sheriffs out of the 1960’s that called civil rights leaders invited by victims ‘outside agitators.’”

Boy
08-08-2018, 06:59 PM
Good for that sheriff, tell that POS race hustler to fuck off.

BTW: That nigger that got batwings, assaulted the man plain and simple. He was only defending himself from any further attacks from the feral groid.

Cracka Jack
08-08-2018, 07:37 PM
Nigger fatigue had taken root....