PDA

View Full Version : Remember Latarian? The cute little 7 year old who took his grannys car?

Buck Simian
08-08-2018, 08:18 AM
It was way back in 2007. He made the news for stealing his Grannys car and leading police on a chase then afterwards telling the news He didn't give a shit, doing hood things is fun. He went on from there to do multiple crimes. Stealing cars several more times, he beat his Granny up in Walmart over some chicken wings, you name it he did it. The media LOVED this little monster, he was invited to be on several TV shows because he was just so darn cute and cuddly! The news would report on his antics with a smile and present it as a lighter side of the news story. "Oh that little Latarian is at it again!" I remember at the time telling people that boy is going to be a full grown buck monster one day, he will be 17-18 and doing much worse. Of course I was called racist.
Looks like I was right:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz45j4AqWBU

animal mother
08-08-2018, 10:26 AM
The last segment of the story will be :traybat

Cracka Jack
08-08-2018, 10:45 AM
The "news" and "entertainment" perverts who thought this violent nigger was so cute are far more dangerous to society than the nigger itself.

Boy
08-08-2018, 02:05 PM
That nigger will either end up bat-winged or in NU tossing salad the rest of it's pathetic useless life. Hopefully the former :lol

Rape Ape
08-08-2018, 04:37 PM
Hopefully this nigger winds up with batwings. It's a lot cheaper for taxpayers than a lifetime supply of all-you-can-eat tossed salad. :lol

animal mother
08-08-2018, 06:06 PM
I know they all look the same, but this mutant bears a striking resemblance to the late batwinged "gentle giant", Michael Brown.

Cracka Jack
08-08-2018, 06:21 PM
I know they all look the same, but this mutant bears a striking resemblance to the late batwinged "gentle giant", Michael Brown.

Nah.... It looks like a fat Trayboon.... :lol In that picture near the top anyway...