PDA

View Full Version : Niggers are genetically programmed to be 25-28 percent bat shit crazy and no one cares..

Mushmouth
08-08-2018, 07:06 AM
Black people are significantly more likely to develop dementia than white people, a study suggests.

Diagnosed cases were 28 per cent higher in black men than white men, and 25 per cent higher in black women than white women.

Despite higher diagnosis rates, black men with dementia were still less likely to receive a diagnosis compared with white men.

But Dr Cooper and colleagues also concluded diagnosis rates between black and white women were broadly comparable.

Dr Tra My Pham, one of the authors, said it was ‘concerning’ that black people are more at risk of dementia but less likely to receive a diagnosis.

While evidence exists that black people are more likely to carry the APOE gene, commonly associated with dementia.

https://en.brinkwire.com/health/black-people-face-a-28-greater-risk-of-dementia/

Boy
08-08-2018, 02:12 PM
They spelled "dementia" wrong for niggers.......The correct acronym is TNB - Typical Nigger Behavior

Cracka Jack
08-08-2018, 02:19 PM
They spelled "dementia" wrong for niggers.......The correct acronym is TNB - Typical Nigger Behavior

Ya beat me to it boss! :lol Dementia is a human condition. Niggers are logic-less, delusional, hallucinating shit demons from their bowel movement burfs until :traybat

Rape Ape
08-08-2018, 04:34 PM
25% my ass. :lol
All niggers are both psychotic and retarded, without exception.

Boy
08-08-2018, 06:38 PM
Ya beat me to it boss! :lol Dementia is a human condition. Niggers are logic-less, delusional, hallucinating shit demons from their bowel movement burfs until :traybat

Couldn't have said it better myself.