PDA

View Full Version : The Trump Administration Will Stop at Nothing to Keep America White

Whitey Ford
08-08-2018, 05:42 AM
How dare Trump not allow any stupid illegal to cross our borders whenever they feel like it and help themselves to our social safety net. They "pay taxes" too! Whatever they might be paying, I'll wager they're taking out far, far more than they are putting in.

According to a draft of the proposal described to NBC News, immigrants living legally in the United States who have used Obamacare, children’s health insurance, food stamps or other welfare programs could have a tough time receiving legal status. The administration’s rationale seems to be that these legal immigrants — many of whom are paying taxes — are mooching off programs paid for by “American” taxpayers.

“The administration is committed to enforcing existing immigration law, which is clearly intended to protect the American taxpayer by ensuring that foreign nationals seeking to enter or remain in the U.S are self-sufficient,” a spokesperson for the Department of Homeland Security told NBC News. “Any proposed changes would ensure that the government takes the responsibility of being good stewards of taxpayer funds seriously and adjudicates immigration benefit requests in accordance with the law.”

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/stephen-miller-immigration-707424/

jenkemfactory
08-08-2018, 06:39 AM
The nerve!
He's acting like his nigger-hating granpa.
Why would anyone want to keep out illegal war combatants?

Buck Simian
08-08-2018, 10:59 AM
The Trump Administration will......
Deport all niggers immediately?

I know, wishful thinking.

SC Anemia
08-08-2018, 11:33 AM
"The administration is committed to enforcing existing immigration law, which is clearly intended to protect the American taxpayer by ensuring that foreign nationals seeking to enter or remain in the U.S are self-sufficient”

Maybe they could start with insuring that all the human waste and nigger hordes already in the country become self-sufficient. I know, more wishful thinking.

BTW, hellava avatar Whitey Ford! :lol

Boy
08-08-2018, 01:49 PM

Yeah that is one gooch eyed groid in his avatar :lol

Whitey Ford
08-14-2018, 01:04 AM

Yeah that is one gooch eyed groid in his avatar :lol

THX, Made me LOL, too :melon
Looks like some sort of tranny nigger version of Little Alex from A Clockwork Orange or something. A Coonwork Orange, maybe LOL.

This nigger would make good avatar material, too.

Rape Ape
08-14-2018, 05:46 PM
THX, Made me LOL, too :melon
Looks like some sort of tranny nigger version of Little Alex from A Clockwork Orange or something. A Coonwork Orange, maybe LOL.

This nigger would make good avatar material, too.

:rofl

Holy shit! That C.H.U.D. looks like a live action A. Wyatt Mann drawing. I'll bet could chew the meat off a chicken bone from a foot away. :lmao