PDA

View Full Version : Naming your WI-FI network "Hang that Nigger!" is racist..

Mushmouth
08-07-2018, 07:11 AM

In an area not far from Iowa State University, a racist Wi-Fi network address pops up automatically on cell phones and computers. Its name: “Hang that N-----!”

When a 24-year-old from Los Angeles visiting friends in Ames this month saw those words, she called campus police and the Ames Police Department to complain.

People living along Welch Avenue, near Campustown, or in the Friley Residence Hall off of Lincoln Way, see the network name every time they are trying to connect to Wi-Fi, she complained.

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/investigations/readers-watchdog/2018/08/06/iowa-state-university-racism-ames-police-racist-wifi-address/897148002/

jenkemfactory
08-07-2018, 09:48 AM
It called the police for that? Maybe she could have called the terminator of the cyber police.
I thought niggers were such geniuses. Why don't they use that brilliant blakk brain and trace the wifi signal. Since consumer radio signals must be low in compliance with the FCC, its fairly easy to trace the source.

Boy
08-07-2018, 12:41 PM
Makes me want to rename my SSID :lol

Rape Ape
08-07-2018, 05:18 PM
:lmao
There's no way to censor it either. One could probably acquire an old sail foam with a cracked screen for free and set the wifi tether to something like KKK Recruitment Center, and leave it in the Dean's Office. Maybe plug it into an out-of-the-way outlet. Then wait for the niggers to chimp and the cucks to get the vapors. :lol

Cracka Jack
08-07-2018, 11:04 PM
:lmao
There's no way to censor it either. One could probably acquire an old sail foam with a cracked screen for free and set the wifi tether to something like KKK Recruitment Center, and leave it in the Dean's Office. Maybe plug it into an out-of-the-way outlet. Then wait for the niggers to chimp and the cucks to get the vapors. :lol

It's innovative thinking like that that keeps Dindu Plantation on the cutting edge of rayciss!!! :lol