PDA

View Full Version : If You Need A Reason NOT To Buy A Mitsubishi, I Have One

Master Sergeant
08-06-2018, 11:10 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmIvhCoWcwM

Fucking Whigger!!!

Buck Simian
08-07-2018, 08:39 AM
They really think that is going to sell cars? I didn't even know Mitsubishi was still around, this will be the final nail in the coffin.

Master Sergeant
08-07-2018, 09:20 AM
What the hell are they thinking in the advertising department? Let's hire a whigger, pack the car full of millennials and showcase the sound system. Real genius unless of course your target audience is Niggers, Whiggers, she-boons and liberal appeasers.

MineEvolved
08-09-2018, 09:49 PM
Actually, I'd say this is pretty savvy advertising. A nigger will buy a 1973 Coupe de Ville with a bent frame, oil smoking out of the exhaust, bald tires, shocks destroyed, and blown seals everywhere, and believe it's going to have Pam Greer riding shotgun. As long as one of these rice burners can be fitted with spinner rims, Auto-Zone nigger accessories, and a sound system that will have the bass pressing the window glass out of the sealant, a nigger will pay tens of thousands of dollars for it, and finance it at a hefty 18-23% interest. Mitsubishi knows exactly who they're pandering to.

Master Sergeant
08-12-2018, 11:09 AM
Glad you reminded me of the Auto Zone accessories. Need to get another crown air freshener for the back window. Uh hail from royalty gnome sayin?