PDA

View Full Version : Idiot white mom Ashley England leaves her 7 month old alone with a feral nigger..

Mushmouth
05-11-2017, 09:05 AM
The June 30 incident took place when 24-year-old Caleb Collins was babysitting the then-7-month-old son of friends in Fort Collins. Collins palmed the boy by the face and threw him after the child crawled toward his PlayStation 4 video game console and pulled on one of the cables, according to police reports and court testimony.

The boy flipped in the air and hit his head twice on the ground before coming to a rest. He suffered a skull fracture, bruising and bleeding in his brain, and 10 months later he cannot sit up without support and regularly returns to the hospital for treatment.

http://www.9news.com/life/moms/mom-of-toddler-expected-to-die-from-sitter-abuse-shares-her-story-to-warn-parents/438322844

http://www.coloradoan.com/story/news/2017/04/29/18-years-prison-babysitter-who-severely-injured-infant/307363001/

Boy
05-11-2017, 09:13 AM
ONLY a delusional mudshark would let that knuckle dragging groid anywhere near a child.

Koolaid Hair
05-11-2017, 10:58 AM
This seems to come up often. It's mind boggling to me that so many people are so trusting of niggers.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

MineEvolved
05-11-2017, 12:09 PM
This seems to come up often. It's mind boggling to me that so many people are so trusting of niggers.

I truly believe this is often the result of bad parenting. If I had my way about it. ALL young white men and women, during their freshman year of high school, should be sat in a room and made to read the contents of a site like this, so that they may be enlightened. Watch the videos, read, learn how things work. Like civics.

West Texas Red Dirt
05-11-2017, 12:42 PM
Liberal thinking. They think groids are like all the nice,smart, magic ones on tv. They are too dumb to see the propaganda. They must learn the hard way.

Cracka Jack
05-11-2017, 09:17 PM
Collins' loved ones and defense counsel described his actions as a split-second mistake borne out of intense stress and frustration. They said Collins is a kind, gentle and deeply religious man with no history of violence who worked hard to support his wife and 2-year-old son while also attending college for exercise science.

I try to explain this to humans all the time. Every single nigger on the face of the Earth is only a heartbeat away from a chimpout. Every single one of them.

Koolaid Hair
05-11-2017, 09:23 PM
I try to explain this to humans all the time. Every single nigger on the face of the Earth is only a heartbeat away from a chimpout. Every single one of them.
I've tried also. They never listen.

Gul Dukat
05-11-2017, 11:03 PM
It's always the children who suffer the parent's stupidity.