PDA

View Full Version : Niggers using gay dating app to target robbery victims charged with federal hate crimes..

Mushmouth
05-11-2017, 08:25 AM

SHERMAN, Texas -- A federal grand jury returned an 18-count superseding indictment charging four Texas men with federal hate crime and conspiracy charges after they allegedly targeted gay men, CBS Dallas / Fort Worth reports.

Anthony Shelton, 19; Nigel Garrett, 21; Chancler Encalade, 20; and Cameron Ajiduah, 18, were named in the indictment returned by a federal grand jury Wednesday charging them with conspiring to cause bodily injury to people because of the sexual orientation.

For each of the four home invasions, the defendants used Grindr, a social media dating platform for gay men, to falsely identify as a gay man and arrange to meet the victim at the victim's home.

Once inside, the defendants assaulted the victim, restrained the victim with tape, and made derogatory statements about their homosexuality.

The defendants had a firearm during each home invasion, and they stole the victim's property, including cars.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/4-texas-men-accused-of-using-grindr-to-target-then-rob-and-assault-victims-feds/

West Texas Red Dirt
05-11-2017, 09:15 AM
Well all bucks are downlow. I bet they use that as a defense to the hate crime charge.

Boy
05-11-2017, 09:24 AM
They will be getting ALL the downlow homo butt sex their sphincters can handle in NU

IseDaDiva
05-11-2017, 10:05 AM
There's a bunch of intelligent looking nogs.

I wonder if the "victims" were niggers too? Invite total strangers from Grindr ("Dating platform" hahaha!) of all things, to come to your home? What could go wrong?

justin igger
05-11-2017, 03:58 PM
Anyone who would invite a random nigger to their home for sex deserves whatever happens to them.

OutragedYT
05-11-2017, 04:35 PM
It's funny that as lazy as niggers are, when it comes to a criminal act they suddenly become quite industrious.

Koolaid Hair
05-11-2017, 07:56 PM
Anyone who would invite a random nigger to their home for sex deserves whatever happens to them.
I agree

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

Lady Bastille
05-12-2017, 09:11 PM
Why use Grindr? There are plenty of other sites where you can get info on people. I don't think they were using it as an excuse to hurt gay men rather to swindle them out of their money. This is a unique Dindu Nuffin.