PDA

View Full Version : Cal Bar-B-Coon keeps fires from being a complete tragedy

Unregistered
08-05-2018, 10:30 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6029487/Californias-raging-wildfires-cause-death.html

Jairus Ayeta just wasn’t black enough. Now he is charred.

The Carr Fire, located some 200 miles north of San Francisco, is still growing, CalFire said Sunday. Its intensity was so great at one point, that it generated a tornado-like whirl of fire - as well as its own weather system.
It also generated a crispy dead nigger.
Always look on the bright side (which is not black, for those of you in Rio Linda). :nigbbq

Unregistered
08-08-2018, 11:14 AM
My guess is that he was high and sleeping in the back of his truck when he should have been working, and thus failed to see the racist fire sneaking up on him.

Rape Ape
08-08-2018, 04:19 PM
:rofl
"Bar B Coon"

Cracka Jack
08-08-2018, 06:31 PM
"Lineman" in the article becomes "apprentice lineman" on the gibsmedat page, when WE all know it would be a miracle if that thing could flag traffic properly.

But it's good now, and that's what really counts.

SC Anemia
08-08-2018, 09:12 PM
:lol More like shovel leaner.

And keep your fucking smoke out of Reno. It's ridiculous already. Goddamn California...

Man I haven't been able to breev for two weeks. All that shit is being naturally funneled down between the Sierras and the costal ranges. Last week I could hardly make out the stoplight just a block away.

Unregistered
08-08-2018, 10:59 PM
:lol More like shovel leaner.

Copper thief.