PDA

View Full Version : Seeking opinions from the residents

Curmudgeon
08-05-2018, 09:51 PM
https://www.csindy.com/coloradosprings/white-supremacists-come-home-to-the-springs/Content?oid=1106507

White supremacists come home to the Springs

"A rash of anti-minority hate posters slapped up on telephone poles downtown -- and illegally inserted into copies of the Independent -- have some in the city wondering if Colorado Springs is home to a new, well-organized white hate group."

I read the essay (it is not news reporting) with MY inner biases and lack of some of the biases the writer holds. I placed a link to the essay at several sites and included my opinion:

"The extreme bias in the writing of this essay (it is not news reporting) is designed to add to White guilt and to promote the scam of diversity and multiculturalism. The topics involved are extremely complex and even a lengthy book could not begin to delve into the morass that is USA society today."

I kept my comment brief. As it states to cover the many nuances of that essay/propaganda piece could fill a multitude of pages.

Out of curiosity I wonder what you folks think about that essay. Opinions welcomed. Write about the entire essay or but one aspect.

Early in the essay we read "white separatist group." Then, a reversion to the most commonly used far more negative term "white supremacy movement."

There are other aspects of that essay that irk me but I reserve my lengthier writings for more appropriate locales.

Give a shout and help a scribe clarify his thoughts. You may also off an aspect of the essay I have not considered.

You will not be graded and spelling errors are not marked down.