PDA

View Full Version : Let's hope this Kartrashian gets in big trouble for fleeing after its dog bit someone

Sandy
08-05-2018, 09:18 PM
Those coalburners piss me off as much as niggers. I call them all Kartrashians because even though they had different white fathers, they're all skanks from the maternal line.

It doesn't look like the victim and her mother have much of a civil case, but I'd like to see the cops arrest the Kartrashian and drag her into court. Unfortunately it's more likely they'll issue a destroy order for the poor dog.

Kendall Jenner's dog is alleged to have bitten a small child at the Beverly Glen Deli in Los Angeles this Sunday.

A little girl was sitting with her mother near Kendall at the alfresco part of the restaurant when the dog bit the tyke, TMZ reports.

The dog's teeth did not obviously break the skin, so the mother brought her daughter inside the deli, where employees treated the bite with ice.

Upon emerging back outside, the mother purportedly saw that Kendall and her beau Ben Simmons, with whom she had been sitting on the patio, had vanished.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6029387/Kendall-Jenner-accused-fleeing-scene-Doberman-allegedly-bit-child.html

Buck Simian
08-06-2018, 08:57 AM
Every damn one of those bitches is long overdue for the OJ treatment. The dirty buck niggers they are dating are just too damn lazy to do it. Its a sad day in America where a nigger is too lazy to beat his coalburner.

One other thing, if I went back in a time machine and told you that 20 years from now Bruce Jenner would be a woman, his daughter would be dating a nigger and America would absolutely LOVE it what would you think? Call the Goon Squad, we have a live one here!