PDA

View Full Version : Spigger sow in breeding mode goes for nigger lotto after being fired

Sandy
08-05-2018, 03:32 PM
"He wanted to touch my finger. I used to say no, then he used to say like 'can I get your little leg?" So I'm like 'no.' Sometimes he used to be asking me if he could take some pictures of me so he could take them home. He touched my butt," she added.

However, that is not why Reyes says she lost her job at the shop in Inwood. She says friends from work told her that her boss admitted he cut her hours because she is pregnant. So she decided to confront him and record it.

Reyes says she notified her former boss in April that she was pregnant, and says within weeks her hours were cut, and within a month she was unemployed.

Her attorney says because she lost her job, she can't even access the state paid family leave.

http://abc7ny.com/society/woman-claims-she-was-fired-from-job-due-to-pregnancy/3879579/

It even claims muh poosie harassment, which after seeing what the spigger looks like I don't believe for a second.

I can already smell what happened: it used pregnancy as an excuse to shuffle into work whenever it felt like it, and the owner tried to be accommodating, but the spiggeress kept trying to get out of doing work. Listen to the recording, the guy sounds like an awesome boss who was trying to help her out as much as possible. The final straw was trying to get the new family leave benefits, so what was the owner going to do, go through time and expense to hire someone for just a couple of months?

Every time niggers claim racism, I see a situation that wasn't only fair to a nigger, but a human bending over backward.

Boy
08-05-2018, 04:26 PM
The spigger recorded her boss at work, that is Illegal.... NOW fuck off you nigger lotto cunt.