PDA

View Full Version : Another nigger pushes an innocent person onto the subway tracks

Sandy
08-05-2018, 02:42 PM
The victim was standing on the platform waiting for the 6 train around 4 p.m. when another man believed to be in his late 20s shoved him onto the tracks.

Authorities say it happened after the 47-year-old victim had inadvertently bumped into the suspect as he was walking up the stairs to the platform.

"He watched me, and I'm scared, and he said 'do you want to die?' I said I don't want to see your face, get out of here. I turned my back," he said. That turned out to be a mistake. The man pushed Kang onto the tracks.

http://abc7ny.com/3859833/

It might been just the usual "dissapekt," but I wonder if the nigger was afraid it was recognized.

Boy
08-05-2018, 02:52 PM
Yep, he bumped the nigger, that all it took for the "dissapekt"

My loathing and hate for niggers grows exponentially everyday.

Cat fur allergic
08-05-2018, 05:40 PM
I seen so many nigger pushing people onto the subway trains etc.. over the years. They some how always get away with the murders due to mental issues or some how the victim started it even when they are elderly and can't fight back. Some how these vile lawyers get them off.

Rape Ape
08-05-2018, 06:26 PM
Never, EVER, turn your back to a filthy dirty goddamn NIGGER. You should always keep a properly suspicious eye on every one of them, because they are all vile, feral, violent shitbeasts that will attempt to kill, rob, or rape you at the slightest opportunity. Around blacks, never relax.