PDA

View Full Version : Niggers lie. Females lie. Female Niggers are biggest liars of all

Curmudgeon
08-05-2018, 11:43 AM
This stuff angers me enormously. The stupid sluts are hurting their "cause." whatever it is. Black flag events are commonplace and the public is increasingly aware of their existence. The Nigger Noose Fad ran its course after several offended niggers were discovered to have placed the nooses themselves then whined and moaned about the "attack" against them. That college instructor female nigger caught doing that was particularly loathsome. Hope the bitch was fired and is now frying burgers somewhere at minimum wage.

Moslem filth have been caught using the false flag scam seeking pity from the press and others while attacking those they hate. Infidels are what the Moslem scum hate so they have a lot of hating to do here in the USA... but the barbarians numbers increase... woe unto us and the USA if that is not stopped.

Here is a recorded false flag event. If I have time later will try to discover the outcome. Typically, dames receive little to no punishment for their lies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqo9jUvRroY

MineEvolved
08-05-2018, 03:47 PM
We've said it here many times: Niggers are the biggest racists on the planet. Skin color is ALWAYS the go-to excuse that's used. YT hates niggers, because they're black. YT arrests them, because they're black. YT shoots home invading niggers because they're black. And so on. And usually to deflect away from the insane niggardry that brought them into conflict with humans to begin with.

I've said to many people that I can come up with a dozen reasons why I hate blacks, without working up a sweat, and none of those reasons will involve the color of their skin. The good news is, these race hoaxes are incredibly easy to spot, and are debunked almost always. The more they do it, the more aware humans grow over the bullshit.

Sandy
08-05-2018, 03:57 PM
We've said it here many times: Niggers are the biggest racists on the planet. Skin color is ALWAYS the go-to excuse that's used. YT hates niggers, because they're black. YT arrests them, because they're black. YT shoots home invading niggers because they're black. And so on. And usually to deflect away from the insane niggardry that brought them into conflict with humans to begin with.

I've said to many people that I can come up with a dozen reasons why I hate blacks, without working up a sweat, and none of those reasons will involve the color of their skin. The good news is, these race hoaxes are incredibly easy to spot, and are debunked almost always. The more they do it, the more aware humans grow over the bullshit.

Damn right from start to finish. I once told a friend what we say here, "If we judged them by the content of their character, they'd bet us to judge them by the color of their skin." He's not close to a Chimper but knows there's a part of society responsible for a majority of crime, so he said, "Oh man, yeah."